Search results

1. VW97JettaTDI

WTB: ALH Engine

Looking for a ALH engine any condition preferably a complete engine.
  2. VW97JettaTDI

FS: Complete AHU Engine,Turbo,Intake, WORKS (93-98 TDI)

I have a completely stock 1Z/AHU engine ive owned since origin as original owner along with intake manifold and EGR setup bolted on, along with turbo with "ZERO PLAY" currently sitting. Recently timed and water pump replaced ready for install. Motor has high life and ran majority of life its...
  3. VW97JettaTDI

G60 brake upgrade and failing

Ok so a while back i installed MKIV discs on my MKIII tdi, then i moved to braided lines and finally G60 calipers in front. after installing the front G60's with bigger rotors and bleeding the lines i started running into problems. i would have to pump the brakes to get them to grab. i bled the...
  4. VW97JettaTDI

Rear Jetta Calipers Seized?

Basically in sum, my resr calipers piston is stuck pushed out, i pulled the ebrake arm and can expand the piston but can not push it back in. the caluiper is removed from the car and has brake line off as well as the bleeder valve( i thought if i took them off it might decide to return back...
  5. VW97JettaTDI

lack of power, do i need ecu remap?

Ok, so im all ready to run my new turbo setup when i got an error code that said intake pressure?? Also i cleared some codes a while back after doing a intake and intercooler swap and the engine went from a zippy high spooling power house to now a slow accelerating turd... i have a vnt-17/53...
  6. VW97JettaTDI

A3 MKIII Jetta Cruis control/hazard switch

hello, im trying to figure out what the part number is on this part, also would it be a good or bad idea to buy a used cruise/ hazard switch on ebay (the black market)? Also im trying to locate a copy of a volkswagen parts catalog. Thanks
  7. VW97JettaTDI

A3 MKIII Jetta Cruis control/hazard switch

hello, im looking for a new hazard switch/ cruise control that i can purchase. I am also looking for the part number. Thanks
  8. VW97JettaTDI

wanted 11mm fuel pump and turbo for AHU

hello, im looking for as much as possible. I need a fuel pump, hopefully one that i can just bolt up is what i prefer. i feel like i am going to need to have the pump re-done if i get a used one so does any one know who can re do pumps? also i figured that if its cheaper i could just send my...
  9. VW97JettaTDI

Intalled G60 in front and disc in back!

Ok, so i have a MKIII and just installed rear rotors instead of drums and the break line is way to soft. Also i am about to install the G60's in front with 11in rotors. I want to hear from those that have done this mod and i want to knwo if i can order braided break lines for a standard rotor...
  10. VW97JettaTDI

Going for big power! 180-200 revise

ok heres the car. http://pics.tdiclub.com/showphoto.php?photo=56948&cat=503 im on a mission now. With an AHU engine, hopefully a intake from whitbread 520 injectors and a small long fmic i am in need of a beefy but high spooling turbo to satify my hunger for power. The problem is i dont have...
  11. VW97JettaTDI

bolt and thread size for hole next to control arm?

Hey, im trying to find out what the bolt size that goes into the lower engine frame next to the left and right front control arm on an A3 so i can bolt up a skid plate???
  12. VW97JettaTDI

fault codes, and hoses

Here are some fault codes i got. Also on the exhaust gas recirculation valve, the Atmospheric pressure line isnt hooked up.. does any one know where is should go? i guess it wasnt hooked up after the intercooler and intake mod, also where should the hose that comes off the ecu go to?? here are...
  13. VW97JettaTDI

200HP 1997 Jetta TDI

Ok so here is whats going down. ~Heavy duty high performance pistons and rings with entrance and exit hole in piston for cooling. ~Bigger injectors (.205). ~K03/K04 Turbo direct swap of stock K03 ~Exhaust Dump Pipe ~11mm Fuel pump ~FMIC ~Cut off EGR ~Bigger Clutch ~ AND FINALLY dyno tuned to...
  14. VW97JettaTDI

Scan codes?? and ebay OBD2/Vag-com?

Ok so first, is there a posting any where that i can determine what the codes i getr back mean?, i found some website but i dont know if its reliable for my 97 jetta tdi? Also !!! I purchase a obd2/vag-com hook up a while ago from ebay and have had so much trouble trying to get it to read any...
  15. VW97JettaTDI

Dead MK3 TDI

So i just tried to turn over my 97 jetta and nothing happened? I herd a small click but nothing from the starter! I pulled out the starter and had it tested and it worked fine. The voltage from the battery is 11v. I've been working on it but haven't messed with anything electrical in a couple...
  16. VW97JettaTDI

Need 97 TDI (~STARTER~)

Hey, Looking for a cheep Starter that matches up with my 97 Jetta TDI.
  17. VW97JettaTDI

TDI ECU/VAG-COM & Apexi Neo

So i have been slowly tuning my 97 tdi between school and work. During installation of my piggy back Fuel managment system Apexi neo, i ran into a wall.(not literally) But when i was about to give my system the first stages of testing i went for the power. All instruments lit up but i stopped...