Search results

1. deAutoLED.com

20% OFF Cyber Monday week on now! LEDs tested for your car! Free Shipping!

20% off no minimum purchase - use code "TDI20" Shop with confidence – never worry if these will cause errors Lifetime warranty – never buy another bulb when you shop with us Free Shipping within the US – no insane handling fees – the price you SEE is the price you PAY Customer Service – We...
  2. deAutoLED.com

NEW WEBSITE - 15% OFF EVERYTHING SALE ON NOW! Error Free / Free Shipping!

New updated website: www.deAutoLED.com 15% off everything - NO MINIMUM PURCHASE! Use code "TY15" 20% off $250+ Purchase - use code "TY20" Shop with confidence – never worry if these will cause errors Lifetime warranty – never buy another bulb when you shop with us Free Shipping within the US...
  3. deAutoLED.com

15% off all LEDs exclusive for TDICLUB forum Members! (1 month only!) Hurry!

Hi, we love the forum and have been part of it for over 5 years! Please help us show our support - this code ends in a month! Please Private MSG us for the 15% off discount! Our sales from this forum directly allow us to donate every year to TDIFEST, if the sales and visits are not there from...
  4. deAutoLED.com

deAutoLED Raffle List + 15% off!!

Hi, thanks for allowing us to participate this year. We are offering 15% off everything on our website with code: TDIFEST www.deAutoLED.com We also are including over $600 worth of goodies for the raffle: (1) H8 FOG LED kit (2) Passat B7 DRLS (3) Reverse LEDs - 194 model (2) 36mm License...
  5. deAutoLED.com

deAutoLED.com prizes & giveaway for TDIFest!

Hey TDI FEST, To say we were excited when asked to donate for TDIFEST is an understatement. We feel very fortunate to be able to participate even though we can't make it down to the event. We have been part of this community for almost 10 years and we are grateful to have a community that has...
  6. deAutoLED.com

Error-free LEDs for all areas of your car (fog, interior, & much more)

Shop with confidence – never worry if these will cause errors Lifetime warranty – never buy another bulb when you shop with us Free Shipping within the US – no insane handling fees – the price you SEE is the price you PAY Customer Service – We ship all items same/next day with tracking – our...
  7. deAutoLED.com

Vendor posting. Question for forum members.

It recently came to our attention that a vendor is not allowed to post products they sell outside of the vendor forum, even if the person is asking for suggestions on a product that a vendor might be selling. We think allowing vendors to post outside of the designated vendor forum can be...
  8. deAutoLED.com

*[deAutoKey.com]*MK4 Full Interior LED sets! Best price and quality on the market!

deAutoKey.com Full Interior LED sets (Our sets includes License plate LED for MK4/MK5 SETS // MK6 License plates LED sold separately) We have sets for MK4/MK5:Jetta / GTI / GOLF / R32 / PASSAT We also sell individual parts: License Plate Footwells Vanity Mirror Trunk Vanity All our LED...
  9. deAutoLED.com

deAutoKey - Diesel Fuel Only Group Sale

***FOR PURCHASE NOW*** I have Diesel Fuel Only keychain with German Flag in stock ready to go, found here(click picture): Prevent misfuels. Place anywhere, they will not ware while hitting into your keys or fade overtime. Made of high durable silicone! ***GROUP BUY INFO*** For a group buy...
  10. deAutoLED.com

**[deAutoKey]** NEW ** Updated Product Line. Side Door Protectors / US Flag Vinyl / D

Visit www.deAutoKey.com 's updated product line! Like us on FB www.Facebook.com/deAutoKey for discount codes, product updates, and a chance to win prizes!
  11. deAutoLED.com

Would anyone be interested in these?

I am not selling anything right now so I figured it would be ok to post a discussion here...would anyone be interested in these Diesel Fuel Only key chains and in what colors: Let me know, and I can tell him to try to set a decent price for us and get these made.
  12. deAutoLED.com

Would anyone be interested in these?

Would anyone be interested in these, and what colors? It will be double sided print, about 2x2 inches. You can put these almost anywhere, the print will never fade or come off. Let me know, and I can tell him to try to set a decent price for us and get these made.
  13. deAutoLED.com

deAutoKey.com//New Key FOB shell/New Programmed Key/Diesel Fuel Only Keychain + more

Everything you need to make your key look brand new again at affordable pricing: http://deautokey.com/category/key-fob-and-key-fob-parts DON'T FORGET TO LIKE OUR FB PAGE to win prizes! www.Facebook.com/deAutoKey
  14. deAutoLED.com

**[deAutoKey]** MK4 Rear canbus license plate LED lights NO OBC ERROR

Super bright white LED lights. http://deautokey.com/product/mk4-canbus-license-plate-led-no-obc-error LIKE OUR FB TO WIN PRIZES! www.Facebook.com/deAutoKey At every 100 likes we will pick a winner! Next winner will be picked at 1100 likes! Prizes: 1 Paracord red/black. Includes...
  15. deAutoLED.com

**[deAutoKey]** Hard Plastic KEY FOB cases / Silicone Cases Blue Black Pink RedYellow

High quality LEDs tested in your vehicle to work flawlessly: http://deautokey.com/shop-by-car-model Plastic cases for your VW key FOB--Light weight, these do not add any type of bulk to your key and they will protect your expensive keys...