Search results

1. S

AHU Swap

Anyone in the Hamilton area available to help me with the wiring in my AAZ to AHU swap?
  2. S

Turbo question

Can anyone tell me what the diameter of the intake and exhaust holes are of the GTB 1756VK? It seems to me that the diameters of these newer turbos are smaller then the older ones..
  3. S

97TDI Random starting

Anyone have any ideas? I m thinking clutch switchs . Is there a known defect or problem that someone can point me to as to why this car is Random when it starts or not. Also, when it won`t start with the key, it will bump start. Start spins quickly when it decides to work.
  4. S

Gtb1752v

From a Renault traffic master these specs are from D&W diesel who is a master distributor for Garrett. How do you guys think this will perform on a AHU in a 4000lbs vehicle? Comp wheel Inducer = 36.77mm Exducer = 52.00mm Trim = 50 Comp hsg A/R = 0.53 Turbine wheel Inducer = 43.00mm...
  5. S

11mm pump

Hey you guys over seas. Can you give me an idea on what an 11mm VE pump would go for in your neck of the woods?
  6. S

FMIC vs A/W

Front mount air to air intercooler vs Air to water intercooler. Whats the general opinion of which one provided better long term performance?
  7. S

AHU turbo selection

I know I want a GTB Turbo.... I m just not sure what one... Maybe you guys can help me decide. GTB1752V 775159-0001 Model : Renault Master Traffic 2.5Dci The housing will fit my application and it already is vaccum actuator. Not sure the size of the wheels, the A/R or trim... Might be good...
  8. S

AHU tuning issues

I have a 1998 AHU I have pulled out and am getting ready to insert it into a new home (suzuki sidekick) The question is to anyone who knows the computers. I need to know: A: Who does tunes? B: Who out of that tuners group can eliminate the wires from the pins on the 68 plug. Eg: EGT, glow plugs...
  9. S

AHU Tuning HELP!

I have a 1998 AHU I have pulled out and am getting ready to insert it into a new home (suzuki sidekick) The question is to anyone who knows the computers. I need to know: A: Who does tunes B: Who out of that tuners group can eliminate the wires from the pins on the 68 plug. Eg: EGT, glow plugs...
  10. S

Ahu wtb

Need the entire car for wiring, accel pedal, engine and ECM. All else can be stripped down but must still be in running condition.
  11. S

Dead battery/lights

I`m From Hamilton ontario. I have a 2002jetta TDI. The one passenger side tail light and passenger front turn signal/running light is not working and it`s not a bulb. Is there any common problems that hapen with these? Also the battery goes dead overnigh, but only 4 times in teh last 6 month...
  12. S

dead battery/lights

I have a 2002jetta TDI. The one passenger side tail light and passenger front turn signal/running light is not working and it`s not a bulb. Is there any common problems that hapen with these? Also the battery goes dead overnigh, but only 4 times in teh last 6 month. Just curious what the...
  13. S

Pyrometer

Does anyone know where I can get a pyrometer and gauge for it in Ontario? I`m in Hamilton.
  14. S

1.9 IDI into sidekick.

I have a 95 golf with 1.9 IDI AZZ motor. So I`m told. it has a turbo :) Just bought it yesterday. I wanted to go TDI but this car was to cheap to pass up expecially with only 200 000 kms. I have a 95 sidekick to put the diesel into. I`m upgrading to toyo axles soon enough. Right now I want to...