Search results

1. Jonny Zero

FS: D-S-X 8MM Hubcentric Wheel Spacers

$50 SOLD
  2. Jonny Zero

MK4 parts for sale

3. Jonny Zero

ACCIDENT - MK4 parts for sale

Hi there, I was involved in a serious accident, so I'm now selling off all that remains of my MK4 GOLF TDI. I'll entertain any and all serious offers!!! "HERE IS THE LINK TO THE PARTS FOR SALE:" http://forums.tdiclub.com/showthread.php?t=408552...
  4. Jonny Zero

NOKIAN WRG2's + WRG3's 225/45/17 - $750 + $850 TAX IN

If anyone is looking for a good price on these ALL WEATHER tires (good for all year driving conditions), head down to KALTIRE in West Hamilton. Every other place wants $1000 minimal for the WRG2's alone.
  5. Jonny Zero

MK4 Fan issue (not blowing)

A couple of days ago, my fan started cutting in and out...When I pushed on the knob itself, the fan speed would cut in and out as it so desired. No squealing from the blower motor area; no noise at all. My AC light wont come on either when engaged. Initially, I wasn't thinking blower or...
  6. Jonny Zero

WTB: 1 MK4 Long Beach Rim

Hit a giant pot hole and destroyed my rim. I recently wrapped my rims in new rubber and the installer caught the 5/8 of an inch crack on my inner rear rim (it's all the way through). If anyone knows of someone selling a solo LB rim (or knows where to find one immediately), please let me...
  7. Jonny Zero

LF: MK4 GOLF Tailgate handle + lock assembly

A title states, I am looking to buy a rear hatch handle + assembly. Must NOT have rust! I have been waiting for weeks for something to show up at The Source, Frisco's and a few other places, but everything that comes in is rusted out. If someone can steer me in the right direction or...
  8. Jonny Zero

LF: MK4 Golf Rear Hatch handle w/ actuator

As the title states..... I need the whole unit. I had my VDUB painted and this handle was so rusted out that it fell apart in the bodyman's hands. please let me know what you have! JZ
  9. Jonny Zero

FS: MK4 OEM VALEO SMF Conversion Clutch Kit

I have a partial MK4 VALEO Conversion Kit available: 1. pressure plate 2. clutch disc (228 MM) The flywheel was obliterated on one side and I do believe the throw out bearing was left at the shop as I can't find it anywhere......... ALL YOU NEED TO COMPLETE THE KIT: 1. VALEO SMF flywheel...
  10. Jonny Zero

Fs: Mk4 r32 oem bmp rear bumper

OEM. BMP. Tabs in tact. Nothing broken or repaired. Excellent condition. Dealer RETAIL: $1400 ECS: $950 US + international fees + wait time EURO TUNING: $1219 CDN ME: $750 OBO http://imageshack.us/g/515/img2013050200878.jpg/
  11. Jonny Zero

FS: MK4 OEM R32 US SPEC Rear Bumper

SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OEM. BMP. Tabs in tact. Nothing broken or repaired. Excellent condition. Dealer RETAIL: $1400 ECS: $950 US + international fees + wait time EURO TUNING: $1219 CDN USED OUT OF THE USA: N/A as international shipping prices make it...
  12. Jonny Zero

Need some feedback. Transmission issue

I'm driving down the street and I suddenly hear a faint grinding/rattling type of noise. I turn the corner and without warning, this high pitched, extremely loud rattling/grinding noise begins. It wasn't quite like anything I've ever heard. I can compare the sound to the regular motor sound when...
  13. Jonny Zero

Intermittent AC problem

My MK4 ALH TDI is having some intermittent AC issues.... I had my compressor replaced with a used one 2 years ago. Everything was done properly. AC kicks in and out as it pleases.... Clutch engages/disengages...When it does start to blow warm air, it seems to re-engage within 5 mins, but...
  14. Jonny Zero

Power Steering leak

Someone said that it's probably a seal. I can't seem to locate the actual leak as it has made it's way in and around everything else. The power steering fluid level is below minimum and it is definitely leaking as I topped it up about a week ago. The leak is making its way down near the driver...
  15. Jonny Zero

Lubro-moly 5w40 - $35

There's a place out in Hamilton selling it. Apparently they ordered in a couple of skids. I'm heading out to grab some while it lasts! They're only open til 12 today!
  16. Jonny Zero

intermittent fan trouble

Hi there, My fan was making a faint squealing noise for about a week. At first Ithought it was the blower resistor, but then it quit altogether. It doesn't matter what speed it's on, so the easy assessment is the motor/blower. The problem is that it will kick in when ever it feels like it if I...
  17. Jonny Zero

Tire size question

2010 or 2011 Golf TDI Wagon (205/55/16) Will 195/60/15 winter tires and 5X112 rims work?
  18. Jonny Zero

Looking for reasonable price on paint job

She's hit the almighty 10 year mark and now it is time for a paint job. Does anyone have a connection to someone that does decent work at a decent rate?
  19. Jonny Zero

POTENTIAL GB - Engine Heaters @ Frostheater.com

GROUP BUY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! www.frostheater.com (U.S based) *minimal 25 guys *20% discount shipped via USPS on his custom fit engine heaters (duty is extra & shipping is free) *maximum of 4 shipping addresses *NO brokerage *cut off date: Sun Oct 2, 2011 Please list...
  20. Jonny Zero

Frostheater Engine Heater

Anyone looking to buy an engine heater for the winter? If you buy 2, you save on the shipping (they ship USPS, so we will save on brokerage + potentially skip out on duty - :D). If there is enough interest, we may even be able to pull off a group buy. In the meantime, if there is at least 1...