6. Ross-Tech VCDS

Ross-Tech VCDS

Ross-Tech VCDS
  7. crawdaddy

sunroof acting weird

thank you everyone
  8. crawdaddy

sunroof acting weird

It works now. Please stop replying to post.
  9. crawdaddy

sunroof acting weird

It works now Used a post from https://www.passatworld.com/threads/how-to-resetting-sunroof-0-position.315456/ If your sunroof refuses to close fully when the potentiometer is in the "roof closed" position, this is what you need to do: Take off the sunroof motor cover. Get the sunroof as...
  10. crawdaddy

Tips to 'time' sunroof motor?

That worked. Thank you
  11. crawdaddy

Tips to 'time' sunroof motor?

I know you posted this back in May 2013, but would have a link to that Passat forum that spells out basically the same procedure but in more detailed.
  12. crawdaddy

sunroof acting weird

Do both controls look the same? I don't know what years the controls were out of, but I do remember one of the cars, a golf, the manufacture of the motor was different. Webasto is the sunroof motor that I have. The other is Rockwell/Meritor 09 to 2002 I have a 03 Jetta Wagon
  13. crawdaddy

sunroof acting weird

Vent, just the back glass go up and down, doesn't work. Manually tried the vent open, installed the controls, vent doesn't close. Manually closed the vent, installed the controls, opens SR but not right selector position. The control was in closed position, straight towards back seats I believe...
  14. crawdaddy

sunroof acting weird

I just got my mk4 jetta out of storage, before that, I was getting a complete color change. It's been a long time. Close to 2 years now. When I was taking my car apart, the sunroof was closed so I could take glass out. I lost the sunroof controls, went to the wreckers the other day and got two...
  15. crawdaddy

How to turn the steering wheel lock WO key or battery

thanks too everyone who answered my question
  16. crawdaddy

Ok, so any would work, it doesn't matter if gas or diesel any mk4 would work? So far "U pull it auto wreckers" is the cheapest. I'm kicking myself because I had one before I moved, I bought a 99.5 mk4 jetta sedan at the old house for parts.
  17. crawdaddy

I been calling around to "U pull it" and auto parts store and all the mk4 steering rack are different part #'s, it's not like I go up to 04 gas golf and remove it. I have a 03 mk4 jetta wagon 1.9.
  18. crawdaddy

I would need to be Arnold Schwarzenegger, I'm 155 lbs soaking wet.
  19. crawdaddy

Have a 03 mk4 jetta, golfs are the same. I need a used steering rack from a "you pick it" auto wreckers, and none of cars have the keys or batteries How to turn the steering wheel lock WO key or battery?
  20. crawdaddy

Rear hatch wiper motor part #

I have a 03 Jetta Wagon and my rear hatch wiper motor is leaking windshield fluid. Will a mk4 golf fit?