Search results

1. peterdaniel

1996 B4V white 160K miles ZERO rust

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/1075002830433182
  2. peterdaniel

Any idea where I can get an OEM or functional aftermarket Waste Gate valve for 1996?

Title asks it all I believe these are NLA.. Anybody know of a resource for them or an acceptable substitute? Thanks peter
  3. peterdaniel

Test to see if cluster has been tampered or changed

long ago, I learned a simple procedure that would quickly determine if the cluster has been tampered with or changed out on a 96-97 B4 Can anyone show me or tell me in detail what that entails again? Much thanks Peter
  4. peterdaniel

How to check originality of the cluster in a B4V TDi?

Whats the procedure? Anyone have pictures they can post? Thanks. Peter
  5. peterdaniel

2013 JSW White 6 spd manual.. 61K miles black interior NO SUNROOF...

Warranty for the "fix" good until January 2028 or 114K miles verifiable on vwdiesellookup.com. VIN. 3VWML7AJ8DM674129 61xxx miles as of this writing Candy white exterior Black interior 6 speed manual NO sunroof Mint condition Oregon/California TDi its whole life 2nd owner $16,900 or best...
  6. peterdaniel

Brand New Bilstein B6 front struts and rear shocks. For MK4 wagon. Never installed.

Never installed them.. They are brand new. Very difficult to find the correct rear shocks for the wagon $750.00. plus shipping Im in San Jose CA Thanks. Peter
  7. peterdaniel

Bilstein B6 for Jetta Sportwagen?

Do they exist? front and rear?
  8. peterdaniel

what part is this called

Underneath the back of a JSW on either side ( but in this case its the passenger side) There is a panel that goes around the spare tire well that seems to be some sort of aero panel.. Not sure what its called. I need to replace mine.. I would post a picture but we all know that story... ( WHY...
  9. peterdaniel

No back up camera in base model 2013 TDI sportwagen??

Hmmmm Could have sworn they came with one... any factory system to plug and play to get this?
  10. peterdaniel

Unicorn.. and well worth it. 2003 Jetta GLS TDi Wagon, 5 speed white.. Beautifully modified..

I bought this about two years ago. It was a one owner local San Jose CA car its whole life. Never in any accident. no body damage whatsoever and zero rust or corrosion I set out to do a complete do over on it like I have done two time before on my other 2003 sedan/wagon. These mods have...
  11. peterdaniel

If you buy a non fixed TDI and then get it “fixed”

if you do get the “fix”. Does the extended warranty start from the day of so called repair? Even after all this time?
  12. peterdaniel

Anybody use SCHAEFFLER timing belt/kits?

Never saw this before... Anyone have experience with them? Thanks Peter
  13. peterdaniel

Given what we/you know about the MK6 Jetta Sportwagen.. would you still buy one?

I have an itch to buy a manual transmission mk6 Sportwagen without a sunroof. Has 111K miles and 2 years 15K miles left on its diesel gate warranty.. Needs a timing belt. Runs well but is priced too high compared to others.. My big question is this.. I have 3 Mk4's. all manual...
  14. peterdaniel

wtb.. santa monica rims..

finish is unimportant as I am going to redo them anyways.. but no damage please.. need a set or two. Thanks Have Delta wheels with decent tires to trade if need be.. Thanks peter PS. due to lots of scams, if you contact me via email or message, I will discuss with you over the phone...
  15. peterdaniel

brand new Neuspeed front and rear sway bars. Mk4 only

I have two sets of front and rear sway bars for MK4 Golf and Jetta sedan and wagon 98-06 beetles.. 25mm red bars front 28mm red bars rear I am selling each one SEPARATELY and it does NOT INCLUDE SHIPPING. shipping is from zip code 95112. I also welcome in-person cash pick up Normally...
  16. peterdaniel

Need specific wagon front springs

anyone have a set? They have 4 pink and 1 magenta dot.. Thanks Peter https://forums.tdiclub.com/index.php?threads/stock-golf-springs-vs-gti-springs.395353/
  17. peterdaniel

Time for another w. t. f. am I missing thread... Todays topic. Brake flush

Changed over to VR6/GTi 1.8 turbo brakes. 288's from my abysmal stock TDi brakes 2003 model year. Used pressure bleeder. DOT4 brake fluid Never ran out of fluid. Started from the passenger rear then to driver's rear then the passenger front and then driver's front Got good clear fluid output...
  18. peterdaniel

Whoops. Now the horn stays on after the awesome airbag removal attempt

This is getting comical. Went to go start the car and the horn is blaring. Turn key off and horn stops. STILL can’t get the damn airbag off. As Matt loves to ask me.. what did I do this time?
  19. peterdaniel

For the love of %$!!(*%^# HOW do I get this airbag off...

OMFG this is stupid and assinine.. Someone please help me figure this out. I have shoved every kind of screwdriver in the holes. moved it every which way up. down sideways ... nothing stupid stupid stupid//. and yet youtube makes it look easy.
  20. peterdaniel

Do Bilstein B6 HD's ever wear out?

My white wagon with 280,000 miles has had the bilsteins on the car since almost new. All my others have the same set up, stock springs and B6's ( yellows) The white wagon had HR lowering springs as well which were put on with the shocks and only recently changed out for stock springs.. I...