Search results

1. Danarm

2002 Jetta Trunk latch

My daughters car, it keeps clicking and unlocking. All by itself, every few seconds. Any idea where? Thanks,Dan
  2. Danarm

Mishimoto Intercoolers

Has any one tried one of these ICs or rads. Looking for a better then stock IC for my 06 TDI Jetta.
  3. Danarm

01M Auto Transmission

Looking for a good working auto trans for a 2003 Jetta TDI. Any left in Canada? Please and thank you. Dan.
  4. Danarm

Timing on 94 Golf aaz diesel

I am having a real problem finding out how to do the timing belt on this engine. Anyone have a link? Thanks, in advance. Dan.
  5. Danarm

WTB, good used 01M auto trans.

Sorry for using good and 01M auto in same sentence. Please from CANADA. Does anyone have a used one they want to sell? Need with torque converter complete. This is for my daughters car. I am in Canada. Please and thank you. Dan.;) The car is 2002 Jetta TDI.
  6. Danarm

Tool for Rear suspension bushings

Good day all. I would like to ask if someone has the part number for Snap-on, rear suspension bushings, remover, installer. I search and search and I am sorry but I can not find it. My search skills lack.:o Dan.
  7. Danarm

New VCDS download 11.11.2 not downloading

I have not been able to download anything from Ross-Tech. When I turn my computer on, I am asked if I want to download new update. I press yes. It loads until the very last little bit, maybe 6-7KB left, then it locks up, and says timed out or I stopped download.. ????????? Is something wrong...
  8. Danarm

.658 5th Gear

Looking for used gear set in good shape, Please. For 03 Jetta TDI 5 speed. :D
  9. Danarm

Vnt17 exh manifold on Vnt15

Good day people. This is for an ALH engine. Would there be any advantage to putting manifold from a vnt 17 on a vnt 15. I have a new 17 manifold w/vanes. The vnt 15 is in good shape. Would a person get better control of turbo? Could higher boost be used. Say more then 18psi after swap...
  10. Danarm

Performance automatic 01M

I have read so much about how crappy this transmission is. Does anyone use one that is fully built..... Way more then half the diesel trucks that are HP run autos.Is it just the cost?:D A clutch and new flywheel is only 1/4 the cost of a built auto trans. Please anyone running a...
  11. Danarm

Mystery sized nozzles

Good day, people. Can I tell what size nozzles I have on my injectors,by taking them off the bodies? Do the nozzles say what they are,or do I need to decipher a part number. The reason I ask is,when I bought them,I was told they had very little miles on them.With the evry mod the car is very...
  12. Danarm

gt1749v vs 5006s

Has anyone compared the performance of older gt1749v to the newer model 5006s I can only see one difference,the inducer on compressor.The part of the inducer at the shaft is smaller and the blades are longer.Is this that extended tip technology or what? thanks for any input..
  13. Danarm

New turbo,is it a vnt 17 from pd150??????

I just got a new turbo,and the gentleman said it is from a pd150 vnt17.I have the turbo here with me.It looks just like old one,(which is still on the car).I am worried that I just got another vnt15.Any help would be appreciated Garrett part number is 721021-5006S Thank you.
  14. Danarm

Head studs

May I please ask what part number to use for head studs....ARP only list gassers.Any help please.
  15. Danarm

Is there a way do turn off speed limiter

My car will only do 120mph.can the speed limiter be deleted some how?
  16. Danarm

low 15s $1200can

Sure easy to beat all the new 350 to 400 hp trucks. A few mods 18psi on stock vnt15,lift pump,.205tips,map mod,cai,cat delete muffler delete,car has auto trans.The only power box I have on it is an old van ak box.It is my money so I will worry about how long it will last.Please hold off on the...
  17. Danarm

HOLY COW stock vnt15 20lbs flip of switch

played with my map sensor.diode and switch.What a feeling.Turbo sounds like cummins pickup all souped up.5 more pounds of boast too.no big spikes either.if 5 pound more sounds scary I am sorry.I like it.DO smoke show anytime I want with auto trans.have 850 ohm resister on IP,no cat no muffler.va...
  18. Danarm

This made a good improvement

I just installed 04 Jetta fuel module in tank.The one with the lift pump.Very much improved top end.feels crisper from of idle to redline.It just dropped in.just had to do the wiring.parts where 360.00can.
  19. Danarm

big turbos

any one using any bigger turbos? like vnt 17 or bigger or maybe from kermatdi,Hammer or bigger?
  20. Danarm

2000 jetta no power low egt

continued from last message when power lost the car getts really noisey.