Search results

1. D

Installed 3.0 TDI Turbo in 2.7 TDI

I have had past years 3 times this kind of failure. Indeed upgrade manifolds.
  2. D

WANTED: Bosio race 683 nozzles to fit v6 tdi engines

Seems like it is possible to reach 500hp range too. Just went on dyno yesterday and pulled out 469hp/745nm ... well okay max torque was 768 from the different pull. Car went limp mode on the dyno so wasnt able to max out the revs and fueling. That numbers were registered before it went limp. I...
  3. D

1.9TDI Quattro Turbo/Supercharger build

No need to bypass compressor or turbine (well okey wastegate control needed) side if you make compound. Bypassing is on sequential charging.
  4. D

As far as it goes it seems quite 'easy' to go even 400hp on these with stock AKN 2-plunger pump. Sure engine needs some upgrades too but fuel wise. Did some fueling upgrades on winter time, bit bigger custom nozzles and fuel lines and filters and it picked up another extra hp what it used to...
  5. D

Log of quarter mile times

Little upgrade. Feels like there is still more in it without adding more power :D
  6. D

Log of quarter mile times

Did little improvement and new PB 12.56. Some improvement is still possible on launch and gear change so 12.4 would be possible without adding more power.
  7. D

G25-660 turbo on 1.9tdi

Yes of course. Regular garrett turbo. Now days its been discontinued i think. Closest you get is probably something like gtx2967r
  8. D

G25-660 turbo on 1.9tdi

It started as gtx2863r but turbine side got destroyed after exhaust manifold failure so I ordered gt29 turbine wheel instead. Compared to the stock gtx28 turbine it spooled 300-400rpm earlier. Full power was on around 3000rpm. I was really happy with that turbo. Sure it is 2.5 v6 but since it...
  9. D

G25-660 turbo on 1.9tdi

I would never put that turbo on tdi, g25-550 would be waay better choice with 0.49ar turbine housing. It is still around 350-400hp wg turbo on tdi, so dont expect very low rpm spool. I had similar sized gtx2963r with 47mm compressor and with upgraded 53.5mm turbine, on 0.64ar iwg housing. It...
  10. D

Nordic porting service

Don't waste your time over NPS. It is not properly functioning shop.
  11. D

FS: Audi/VW/Skoda 2.5TDI V6 upgrade valve springs (engines BAU,BDG, BDH, BCZ)

Custom fabricated "stage 1" upgrade valve springs for Audi/VW/Skoda 2.5TDI V6 engines BAU,BDG, BDH, BCZ. Ask for "stage 2" if you really get into the tuning. These are +40% stiffer than stock valve springs. Helps to control valves when tuning car by increasing boost, exhaust pressure and rpms...
  12. D

GTB2365v overboost issue

To me it looks like vnt control arm is too short and does not reach full open position. Are you sure it reaches maximum position ?
  13. D

I made few extra sets upgraded valvesprings for the newer type head 2.5tdi for sale. If you are interested please pm.
  14. D

Turbosystems.info universal Turbos

You know turbos are universal
  15. 403hp/650nm

403hp/650nm

-balanced BDG bottom end ,mild ported BDG heads -lowered compression (~16) -upgraded valve springs -bigger nozzles (size unknown. probably ~ +90-120%) -stock AKN vp44 -external lift pump (holley billett 150gph) -compound turbosetup, 2*K03-029 + S362SxE. -bigger fmic (600*300*100) -3.5" exhaust
  16. D

Egt gage

You have to remember that some tuners delete fail safes to get "better" results
  17. D

a6 2.5 tdi ael hard tuning!

Correct me but I think best solution for the tune AEL is to use edc15/harness out from the t4 transporter 2.5tdi engine and use n75 or use n75 pwm signal for controlling electronic actuator of vnt.
  18. D

How to replace cylinder head bolts?

boost is quite irrelevate value here. It is more about how much fuel you are pushing, soi and rpm you are doing that.
  19. D

V10 and V12 TDI Conversion

There is basically only one v12 engine and only cg-iron block. I'd rather would look V8 instead than v10. Not sure if the newest 4.0tdi is nowdays alu-block, probably not. Older ones are all cg-iron.
  20. D

help and advice on direct port nitro

Actually you get same result when leaning out by just adding more air to the engine by turbocharging. Not as effective but pretty good gains still. On my setup I gained 15hp from going to lamba 1.3 -> 1.45.