Search results

1. D

Tony's B4 Project

Not sure if you did this yet or not but you can use a large coffee can as a heat shield. Just slice it in half and bolt it on. Mine had Uban on it and worked fine.
  2. D

1998 Jetta TDI fixer special

any idea how engine seized? belt broke? run on WVO?
  3. D

1997 B4 TDI. NorCal

is it grey in color? Hard to tell with the lighting. Great looking car
  4. D

FS: 98 Jetta Parts

Fog light switch sold! Wheel covers/hub caps are still available.
  5. D

Motor Mounts sold. Hubcaps and fog light switch still available.
  6. D

Blitzsafe Sold!
  7. D

Ok Sale prices now, $50 for the motor mounts, $50 for the hubcaps
  8. D

No one needs any of these? Make offer, hate to toss this stuff. I also found a Blitzsafe interface that plugs into the CD changers plug for digital audio. I used it for my Sirius Radio and its a amazing upgrade to the tape deck option. I don't remember what I paid for it so I will take any...
  9. D

I no longer own my TDI Jetta and have a few parts left over Four OEM wheel covers/hub caps in good condition $50 for all four including shipping or will sell them separately. All three motor mounts I purchased from Autohaus AZ and never installed, new in the box. paid $112 plus tax, asking...
  10. 1171

11. 1142

12. 1132

13. 1121

14. 1115

15. 1102

16. D

trip meter resets on cold start?

I just want to thank Tripl-e for this fix. I have had this problem for awhile and finally fixed it with your write-up. Total cost was $3.20 for my Cap.
  17. D

Help, TDI ran on GAS!

My Mother accidentally put gas in her 03 TDI wagon. She just called me and she lives in WI and I live in CA. She told me she had a 1/4 tank of diesel and added a 1/2 more of E85 gas. She then drove it 10 miles and it was bucking so she stopped and then realized what she had done. In her...
  18. D

B4 AC Electrical troubleshooting

So your suggesting when your clutch coil heats up, it stops working as it is outside the specs. Makes sense to me, and you have checked everything else. Has it been over a year from when you put your a/c in? Let us know what they do for you as I purchased my system from the same company...