Search results

1. A

VW Key Programmer and Odometer Correction by OBD connector

sent you pm I'd be glad to help, what version vagcom do you have and what version of windows are you running? Do you by chance have an after market radio?
  2. A

2003 Jetta part needed

trunk pop I was in the same boat, ended up going to VW dealer and paid around $75.00
  3. A

WTB front drivers side door card w/ manual window

WTB front drivers side door card w/ manual window in tan color. 2000 Jetta
  4. A

Imrt Dave, I do stock these, I have three left. At the moment I'm working on a larger order from my supplier in hopes of lowering the price a bit. Thanks FYI- these are not PC based, they are stand alone units.
  5. A

Immo I do carry the IMRT V3 ($450 shipped) it's great for the small to med. size shop but is not cost effective for the average car owner that wants to program a few keys. The IMRT 3 covers the following cars
  6. A

Parting out 02 MK IV TDI Jetta

trunk parts Looking for a support bracket inside the trunk lid under the inner cover of the trunk . The plastic linkage lever broke on my 2000 TDI and I can't open the trunk:-( I just need the linkage lever but it looks like it's attached to the support bracket.
  7. A

WTB rear trunk linkage lever for 2000 jetta

Looking for a support bracket inside the trunk lid under the inner cover of the trunk . The plastic linkage lever broke on my 2000 TDI and I can't open the trunk:-( I just need the linkage lever but it looks like it's attached to the support bracket. I'll take what I can get.
  8. A

Who wants cash on Sunday or Monday?

I'd also recommend Tom, he's knowledgeable and also a super nice guy.
  9. A

Want junk cluster

Cluster JPR, thanks! I'll hit you up around the first of the year if that's ok. I have a couple of things for you anyway:-) Thanks again, Scott
  10. A

Want junk cluster

still looking still looking, bump
  11. A

Want junk cluster

Looking for a junk cluster that I can salvage a few surface mount LEDs from. I bought my second Jetta from a sleazy dealer that decided it was easier to remove the CEL light rather than fix the problem causing the light. Cheap or free to a good home ;-)
  12. A

Yep If you read the earlier posts I said it's the same thing that's on ebay. The only difference is warranty and support. They are all made by one of three different companies. The software does not have Opel anywhere on it and is just a generic version. If this bugs you so much, you have to...
  13. A

reply Sorry for the slow response, I've been out of town on a longer than expected job. Responded to all the PMs, just send me an email or give me a call for the quickest reply. On a side note: Steve it was very nice to speak with you, let me know if I can help.
  14. A

re They are all Vag Tacho units. There is no difference between the ones I have and the ones from China except….. you will receive it in 1-4 days not,14-30 days and if you have problems or need warranty support I’m only a phone call away. You don't even have to learn Chinese h I make less than...
  15. A

PG comment I'm glad you've seen these on ebay, $40 plus shipping and from China with no support. But thanks for the bump.
  16. A

Screen shots Screen shots Step one - click connect to Ecu Step two - click read pin Step three- click program new keys Step four- enter pin given in step three and click ok. You are done! Programming complete :-)
  17. A

Works great It works great! I’ve programmed 3 keys for my 2000 TDI and 1 for my 2001 1.8T. It took me all of 5 min to pull the pin and program my keys J I was very frustrated when I tried to get keys programmed and everyone told me I had to go to the dealer. You just need the right equipment...
  18. A

This unit can program new keys and correct odometer by pulling the pin from ECU. Load the software on your laptop and with a few clicks you can program you own keys. No need for importer code or workshop code. Phone support is also included. All you need is a laptop and this cable. (software is...