Search results

1. Milage King

FS: ALH parts. Vag Com, TB Tools, Chipped ECU, Hela Tail lights, Old Navy, 11mm pump

The cold weather kit was made by one of the TDI vendors here in Nova Scotia. It is in excellent condition and built to the original specs.
  2. Milage King

FS: ALH parts. Vag Com, TB Tools, Chipped ECU, Hela Tail lights, Old Navy, 11mm pump

I'm unsure of the milage on the pump. I did run this on my 99.5 for about 2 years with no issues.
  3. Milage King

Rhino, It is 6 tools, the wrench that came with it broke the first time. I welded it, but still didn't work well so I pitched it. The other 6 tools are good quality and still in excellent condition. I have one guy in front of you who pm'd me about them. I'll let you know.
  4. Milage King

I've sold both my ALH's, I have the following parts for sale. All prices are shipped to lower 48. Ask for prices elsewhere, thanks Jim. - Hela Tinted tail lights MK4. These are NOT smoked and dark dim tail lights. The plastic is tinted but still clear, lights are still as bright as stock. $125...
  5. Milage King

03 Jetta, 5 sp. GC, excellent mechanical. Spring Grove, IL

SOLD 03 Jetta TDI, 5 speed with 262,000 miles on it. Everything in the car works, I’ve always maintained the car myself and don’t like broken or missing parts. I just changed the oil (retella T6), air, fuel & cabin filter. Car runs great, and is rock solid mechanically, no issues. Motor is all...
  6. Milage King

99.5 jetta parts car. DRW 6 speed, FMIC, lots more

Car has ben sold to Grampa J
  7. Milage King

99.5 jetta parts car. DRW 6 speed, FMIC, lots more

SOLD I blew a rod last winter, and took off some parts of this jetta and put them on my stock one. Due to shoulder injuries I can't finish off parting the car and would like to sell it locally to someone looking to upgrade there MKIV. The body is still in excellent to mint ocndition. The...
  8. Milage King

WTS: ACS Track studs for MK4

I bought these for my 99.5 Jetta and installed them on the front. I have summer and winter wheels, the aftermarket wheels with 5 holes fit, but 10 hole (universal mags) the nuts were too big. Nuts take a 19mm socket. There are 20 studs and 20 nuts, 10 are still new, the others 10 were mounted...
  9. Milage King

WTS: Heated wiper fluid harness MK4

This is part of a winter package option. If you didn't have a winter package (heated seats, heated washer fluid) then you have a standard VW. This was a take off from a car with a winter package.
  10. Milage King

WTS: Heated wiper fluid harness MK4

SOLD!!! This is a harness to have heated wiper fluid. Includes all wiring and hoses from the tank to the nozzles, nozzles included. $35 shipped
  11. Milage King

WTS: Rocket chip RC3,4, & 5 for 99.5 ALH.

SOLD!!! This is a 99.5 ECU with RC3,4,& 5. It was tuned for a 17/22 at 26psi, 3bar map, R520's & VR6 maf. Car ran awesome, but had more smoke than i wanted. I switched to a standard TDI mac and 502's and the car still ran great but with minimal smoke. $300 shipped. Jim
  12. Milage King

D24 Intake FS

To the Top.
  13. Milage King

D24 Intake FS

Sean is first in line, I sent him a 2nd PM.