Search results

1. pete3221

03 ALH boost issue? maybe :S

Hey guys, just looking for some help here... I have a 2003 Jetta tdi, with an ALH with 220 000kms on it. I also have no egr, 2 1/2" omi, stock vnt-15, .216 nozzles, kerma q-loader tune, and vr6/g60 clutch flywheel, and 2 1/2" stright pipe turbo back. So heres the issue; I'm getting what feels...
  2. pete3221

Re: ALH Head studs

Re: ALH Head studs Hey ya'll just wondering what the ARP headstuds are classed under for an ALH. I remember them being a Ford Cossworth? Someone correct me if I'm wrong.
  3. pete3221

LF: ALH turbo..

Does anyone happen to have a turbo for a 1.9 kicking around.. be it a vnt-15 or a vnt-17.. Mine needs to be cleaned and I kind of want a spare turbo pre-cleaned before I start into this project cheers
  4. pete3221

Turbo actuator

Okay so my actuator on my 2003 ALH tdi jetta is starting to stick some. Have already milked a couple more months out of it by lubing it up with Fluid Film, and making sure there is play in it. I was just wondering if a actuator off of a '95 would fit? As I can get one for free lol Cheers thanks...
  5. pete3221

Mvoc '09

What: MVOC When: 11am to 4pm Saturday June 6th 2009 Where: St-Anselme Rotary Park on Parc Dr. Dieppe NB :D More details at CO http://www.customobsessions.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=23638
  6. pete3221

Fs: Pd Tdi Omi

I got a Old Man Intake for a PD. Its brand new never been installed, just need the silicone elbow that goes in the turbo. lookin for $100 or so (but flexable cause i dont have a use for it)
  7. pete3221

Fs: Pd Tdi Omi

I got a Old Man Intake for a PD. Its brand new never been installed, just need the silicone elbow that goes in the turbo. lookin for $130 or so (but flexable cause i dont have a use for it)
  8. pete3221

Alpha Wheel Refinishing

Has anyone took they're wheels/ heard of anything about these guys? I got a set off BBS RX II's I want the lips polished, and the centers painted Platinum Gray... BTW they're in Dartmouth just so you know.. 902-456-3900
  9. pete3221

Egr

Anyone looking for a Stealth Race pipe egr? I got a stock egr off a 1.9 alh gutted it and made block off plates take it for 100 dollars, make an offer! have one in my tdi now and works well
  10. pete3221

FS ALH TDI Frost heater

I just got a ALH tdi frost heater from KermaiTDI.com today, and not planning on putting it in. Brand new still in shipping packaging, Looking for 100 dollars. payed 150 plus shipping.
  11. pete3221

Window tint in Hali

Anyone know of anywhere that will tint my windows, the backs and just slightly on the fronts? In Halifax or Truro or pretty much anywhere thats resonablely priced.
  12. pete3221

Switched nozzles wont start!

Hey my buddy and I swiched the nozzles out of his old mans 2001 auto tdi, and put my stock 5 speed nozzles in. and now it won't start.. I cleaned everything when I removed the nozzles out of my car, and put them in a sealed plastic bag. We cleaned and cleaned some more when we took the auto...
  13. pete3221

Broken vw idler pully

So I was up in NB yesterday on my way to Riverglade to get my ass to the motocross track. When all the sudden i heard the thumping coming from the passenger side engine. I originally thought it might have been the mud flap came off an was rubbing against the tire as thats the sound it was...
  14. pete3221

HID headlights, high and low beam..

hey ya'll just wondering how hard it would be to wire a set of HID's if i bought them into a MKIV jetta.. i have heard it'd be hard with the daytime running lights and all..
  15. pete3221

Muffler

hey ya'll just wondering if its leagle to run around without a muffler on the tdi round these parts?
  16. pete3221

Need some help upgrading

Hey ya'll just wondering what the best upgrades would be for my 2003 Jetta TDi. I've already got a cold air intake on it now. And was seriously thinking about exhaust system with a downpipe. Would this help alot to get some get up and go? .. Also would it be best to chip it after i get the...