Search results

1. S

Dieselgate, The Canadian Edition

look likes everyone here goes with the trade in...except me! thats probably why i still doesnt receive a call from them...
  2. S

Everything was completed and i just stop where it ask for the bill of sale. I buy it from a used car business... and im not really the kind of guys that keep document like that... What can i do or provide?
  3. S

I think i'm probably the only one here with the buyback amount lower than the real value before september 2015...$2600... lol thats really stupid. I'm thinking of taking the $5000 and keeping my tdi... I suppose they will gone up in price a bit after all the buyback.
  4. S

Before the scandal, the TDI has a really great value here in QUebec, because of the higher gas price than anywhere in canada... i can assure you this amount is a joke. 220 000km is the approx mileage i had in sept. 2015 . now i'm at 274 000km
  5. S

mine is a trendline. 2009 Volkswagen Jetta Trendline avec 274 000km 3VWJL71K89M12**** 2 588$*
  6. S

This CBB value is a real joke. I think they may be more appropriate for a chevrolet cruze than our tdi. My car, just before the scandal, with around 220 000km on the clock, has a value of around 5000$ on the market. Now that stupid CBB talk about 2588.00$!! Thats a ****ing joke. A few years ago...
  7. S

This will be crap if we only get repair because our car will sold for nothing after this...so much people will want to sold there car, the value will continue to decrease really fast. I hope by repair, they mean repair for the owner $$
  8. S

***À Vendre*** Édition Juin 2009

Jetta TDI 1999 a vendre pour moteur et piece Mon nom: sylvain genest comment me rejoindre: la_tronche3@hotmail.com ou par téléphone ce qui est préféré au 819-479-4031 ou 819-336-2063. Où : Bon conseil ( 15 minute de drummondville) Jetta TDI 1999 a vendre, pour moteur et piece(voiture...