Search results

1. T

Yakima Whispbars

FS: Yakima Whispbars S-53 I'm selling a set of Whispbars. They're the S53's that fit the 2009 up Jetta sportwagen. I know they fit the Acura TSX wagon as well as others. They were test fit on the car before I sold it last summer. Trying to clear out some items from the house. I'm asking 270...
  2. T

Anyone compare TSX wagon W/ JSW?

just wondering your thoughts of the TSX. I've looked at both recently and I'm torn between getting a new jetta SW or one of these. I see so many good thing with both but bad things on the flip side. Curious if anyone had some insight, possibly something i missed when looking them over. I...
  3. T

Question about interior dimensions

Does anyone know where the interior measurements are taken? I've been looking at a couple vehicles to possibly replace the Jetta. According to the manufacturers website and sites like automobile the front headroom and rear legroom are nearly identical to the jetta. However when I sit in these...
  4. T

ECS fog light kit. Problem with switch?

A couple weeks ago I installed a Ziza fog kit from ECStuning. The one that uses the relay. Install went easy enough with the only minor problem being they wouldn't turn on. After a little TS I ran the problem to the euro switch I had installed. 12v to trigger without the relay in place but...