Search results

1. blackmagic16

Need Help ASAP

Car: 2000 TDI ALH First off i've had a crack in my intercooler for a bit resulting in very low boost, but this hasn't been an issue. This morning i got in my car, turned it on and went to back up and i had NO power, as if the engine wasn't getting a response from the peddle. The engine creeped...
  2. blackmagic16

VNT-15 and EGR for sale

I have a VNT-15 with 250xxx Km's on it, Still working when i pulled it off to upgrade to my 17/22. $200 obo Also have a EGR valve for sale $75 obo Want it gone so make some offers :)
  3. blackmagic16

VNT-15 from 2000 ALH

Have a VNT-15 that i took off my car with about 250xxx km on it. Worked well but it is 10 years old with 250xxx km on it. New actuator last year. Price is 100 firm and buyer pays shipping.
  4. blackmagic16

Piston options

I have started a build (this is not an "if i were to", "if you were to", "suppose"). This is happening. I need options on pistons and I'm looking at going +2.0mm in bore. That will put me just .008L away from 2.0L (1.992L). So far the only option i've ben able to come up with is Mahle 81.5mm...
  5. blackmagic16

Power Seats in 2000 Jetta

I am wondering if anyone knows how much wiring is involved to put power seats from a GLX in to a car which was not equipped with them? Have a chance to trade my leather seats for power leather seats, but unsure as i cant have my car ripped apart for TOO long
  6. blackmagic16

Crazy Overboost, need help

I tried searching but found no one in my situation. My car had been regularly spiking to 26 psi sometimes and that was alright as it was only on certain occasions at full throttle. I got my car tuned yesterday with unitronic stage 1+ tuned for 18psi. It is now very hard not to spike to 30psi...
  7. blackmagic16

Question for those with 2.5" Downpipes

What kind of flange are you using? i have my whole exhaust fabricated but cannot figure out how to connect the downpipe to the turbo. I can't weld the pipe to the original flange because it interferes with the bolts going on Help!
  8. blackmagic16

Turbo to DP Flange

Building a new Exhaust for my car including downpipe. Just wondering what kind of flange i need for the downpipe to bolt to the turbo. All i know is its 3 bolt. Thank you for any help
  9. blackmagic16

MVOC 2010 (Rally and show)

http://www.customobsessions.com/modules/gallery2/main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=14915 MVOC 2010 (Maritime Volkswagen Owners Club) I know that the Ontario area is quite far but decide I would post the details for anyone who would like to make the drive All Details can be found...
  10. blackmagic16

Anyone using a boost/vacum manifold

Anyone using a set up like this to organize and clean up all their lines? http://www.42draftdesigns.com/categories/products/vacmanifolds.htm
  11. blackmagic16

Spiking up to 25 on VNT-15

My stock turbo is spiking very high and extremely high at times often around 21 and it has hit 25. How can i fix this ?
  12. blackmagic16

Tuning very shortly but..

Im ready to tune my car. Im going with alligator from MikroTuning in Quebec. I am also getting a 2.5 downpipe made up. Will my Vag-com logs be different with the 2.5 dp as compared to with out it? I would like to take my logs modany or tuesday and send them to the guy but if the down pipe...
  13. blackmagic16

MK4 column pod help

I am installing my gauges today using a dual gauge steering column pod and I have run in to a problem. The pod doesn't fit...The pod hits the bootthat goes over the top of the steering column, so i took out the cloth but now i cant only get in the pod or the trim piece that held the cloth just...
  14. blackmagic16

Boost Control in cockpit

Anyone mount there boost controller inside? i just thing it would be a pain to get it adjusted to where you want if you have to drive and watch your vaulues then stop to adjust then go and stop and so on
  15. blackmagic16

Angel Eyes, who has them and what do you think

Just wondering who all has angel eye headlights and what are your thoughts on them? Currently have a set on order,
  16. blackmagic16

Best intake cleaning Method/Product

I'm installing my JSP Race pipe this weekend and delete my EGR. I'm cleaning my intake at the same time. What is the best cleaner/degreaser/disolvant to use. I Want to get this clean as possible.
  17. blackmagic16

Looking at turbos, but unsure

First of all i read about all the crap that went on with Kerma and Street Toys, but i went on their site last night and saw that they are selling the 1856 AGAIN, the picture shows S/T 1856 but they are advertising as the "Kerma Gen2".....What's the deal? Who is making this turbo? Also is there...
  18. blackmagic16

Tuning box? Who has used this

Alright, first of all i know chip tuning is better and i was going to chip my car next week. How ever long story short. I got sent this by accident for free http://dieseltuning.ca/modules/agrz4.html. I was going to go with an alligator tune for $350 BUT i got this free, retailed at $429. Has...
  19. blackmagic16

Top mount?

From what i can find the questions about this have never been asked (maybe for good reason) Has any one ever thought of doing a top mounted intercooler? Is there enough room between the top of the engine and the hood? Does anyone know of an aftermarket hood with a sufficiently big enough hood...
  20. blackmagic16

Gauges?

Putting in gauges. Boost, EGT, and Oil Pressure i Know boost should go to at least 30 What does the EGT and oil pressure have to read to? (oil pressure is going in because im lowered with no skid plate, wanna monitor it so if the pressure drops to much i know to stop driving, i know i need a...