Search results

1. Dankcorey22

2011 jetta ABS removal

Im working on a 2011 jetta sportwagon and the the module is bad. I’m getting it rebuilt. How are you guys removing the ABS module? Pulling the engine forward or removing the DPF? My first thought is to take the engine mount loose and angle the engine forward. Any other ideas?
  2. Dankcorey22

ABS module replacement

Im working on a 2011 jetta sportwagon and the the module is bad. I’m getting it rebuilt. How are you guys removing the ABS module? Pulling the engine forward or removing the DPF? My first thought is to take the engine mount loose and angle the engine forward. Any other ideas?
  3. Dankcorey22

P1701 transmission locked after replacing

Hi everyone, couldn’t find much information about this problem so I’m wondering if one of you has ever come across this. I have a 2010 q5 just replaced the transmission in it and went to start it up the first time and code on the transmission is P1701 transmission control unit locked. I have...
  4. Dankcorey22

Glow plug(180) relay keeps clicking

Hello all. I’ve searched and I have a 2002 Jetta with the glow plug relay that keeps clicking when the car is running dimming the headlights and bogging the engine like the AC compressor keeps kicking on. The Coolant temp sensor seems to be reading correctly with VCDS. It’s 80-90 degrees F...
  5. Dankcorey22

Coolant pipe Oring Part #

Hello all. I am in search of finding the part number for the coolant bypass pipe ORING for the pipe that runs underneath and behind the injector pump. I am going to upload a photo to help understand what I'm talking about. I've looked online for an hour and a half with no luck. screen cap
  6. Dankcorey22

Sources for Body parts for 09 jetta

Hello all, I am wondering if anyone know a good source for already painted body parts for a 09 Jetta. We hit a coyote the other night and need minor things like the bumper and radiator support, also the shield underneath the car. I'm not into doing body work. This is why I am asking where a good...
  7. Dankcorey22

Overboost at low RPM VNT 17/22

Hi all my car is a 99.5 ALH with a 17/22 turbo on it. No codes. It is overboosting at low RPM if im holding a steady 1500 in 1st or 2nd gear the turbo is boosting around 7 or 8 PSI... Which is really high to me. It sounds like it is spooling up to. The actuator starts to move at 3 inches and...
  8. Dankcorey22

BRM engine low power

The car is 06 jetta BRM with 222000 miles on it. The code i pulled out is p0403. I am looking for Advise/help. Thanks Symptoms: while driving in 2 gear around 1500-2000 RPM at a Constant throttle position the car seemed like it lost power then after a couple of seconds the car speed off like...
  9. Dankcorey22

FS: BEW timing belt kit

sold Comes with gates timing belt. Serpentine belt Water pump with metal impeller All bolts Tensioner Idler pulley $200 free shipping Pics below! Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  10. Dankcorey22

FS Engine components cheap lots of pics

i do not have the whole car anymore. I still have alot of parts I took off the car though Shoot me a pm of what you want and how much you think it's worth. I'm in North Carolina. If it's a big item and you don't live far I can fly them to your location for same as shipping price. Just a lot...
  11. Dankcorey22

FS: Engine components a lot of items PICTURES

Shoot me a PM of what you want and how much you think it's worth. I'm in North Carolina. If it is a big item and you don't live 5 states away I can fly the item to your location for same as shipping price. Just a lot better care of item. Start making offers... Corey Sent from my iPad using...
  12. Dankcorey22

Wanted: Quantity Adjuster for injector pump

I am looking for the top section of a ALH VP37 injector pump. I have a picture below. If anyone has a core injector pump or some parts laying around their garage let me know in need of one. Thanks in advance
  13. Dankcorey22

FS: Complete engine and auto transmission harness ALH

2002 ALH Complete engine and auto transmission wiring harness $110 Shipped Glow plug harness is not in good shape, but the rest of the harness is. $110 shipped
  14. Dankcorey22

FS: Throttle Pedal assembly off 02 jetta tdi

I have a throttle pedal assembly off of a 02 jetta tdi for sale. I am asking $55 shipped to anywhere in the world.
  15. Dankcorey22

FS: 01M Transmission Control Module

I have a 01M transmission control module for sale for $50 Shipped. The part number is 01M 927 733 KT Thanks Corey
  16. Dankcorey22

Wanted: Beetle Large cooling fan

I am in need of a Large cooling fan for a 2000 beetle tdi. If any of you have one that you are willing to sell let me know price shipped. Or tell me where i can buy one at im having trouble finding the beetle one because it is different than the jetta. I ordered a beetle cooling fan and it...
  17. Dankcorey22

*Parting out 2002 TDI*

Hello all, I am parting out a 2002 jetta TDI AUTO right now. Just everything in the engine bay right now. The story behind this jetta is the guy was driving it and it ran out of coolant. The engine overheated so bad it melted the plastic cover under the valve cover and the plastic shield above...
  18. Dankcorey22

FS: Unlocked Flashzilla

SOLDI am selling a Unlocked Flashzilla it can be used on 2000-2006 models I will send the software for it to the buyer. I am asking $150 Shipped Paypal accepted
  19. Dankcorey22

FS: Steering wheel Gauge POD $20

I am selling a steering wheel gauge Pod for $20 shipped. Paypal accepted It still have Velcro on the inside from where it was installed last. PM me if interested.
  20. Dankcorey22

Wanted: Auto shifter cover

Im not sure what it is call or do i know the part number but i am looking for the plastic rubbery piece below in my picture. Im not sure if there is any part number on the part.