Search results

1. D

Touareg brake pad wear sensor delete

2012 Touareg brake pad wear sensor delete...Same as old VW's??? Just curious, is brake pad wear sensor delete the for a 2012 Touareg the same as old mk4 VWs, just cut and splice wires?
  2. D

New Cam - Opinions Please!

Looking to replace the camshaft in my 2004 bew. Any opinions? I'm looking at Colt stage 2 or frank06 titan cam. Let me know what you think or if there is something else worth looking at. Thanks
  3. D

castrol edge on sale@crappy tire

reg. 49.99 on for 31.79
  4. D

Battery - opinions/facts

I am thinking of purchasing a new battery. I have yet to experience any problems with the original battery in my car, but i am going on 7 years and thinking it would be wise to at least have a new battery ready to drop in when needed. I have searched the forums only to find too many opinions...
  5. D

Help needed, opinions & advice appreciated

On my way to work this morning....I was driving at approx. 110 km/h using cruise control. The car sped up to almost 120 km/h then slowed to 105 km/h then sped back up and CEL lit up. The speeding up and slowing down and CEL coming on all happened in less than 15 seconds total. I shut off the...
  6. D

AM/FM radio reception

It seems that my AM/FM radio reception has gone south. If I am in a major urban area, no real problems getting all the local stations. Once I am in rural areas the reception gets very poor. My radio will just keep going through the entire freq. spectrum without picking up a station. I can...
  7. D

New Tires put on Yesterday.

Goodyear Assurance Triple Treads, 195-65R15 Installed yesterday in Port Huron Michigan at Belle Tire. They look and feel great and I got a much better deal than anywhere in the London Area. Anyone considering new shoes for the VW should call these guys or check out the website. Selection is...