Search results

1. A

2015 Golf TDI SEL Automatic

I learned about spray on ceramic coating
  2. A

2000 Jetta TDI for sale in Lacey 98503

Thirty replies to Craigslist in less than 8 hours. More to the story later.
  3. A

post picture

bye bye
  4. A

delete

Now have a 2015 golf. How do I delete the post ?
  5. A

For Sale 2000 Jetta GLS TDI manual Olympia, WA

Post deleted. Will repost if current work doesn't work. I have a picture now but it doesn't have a url.
  6. A

2000 Jetta TDI Olympia ,WA

Jetta found the perfect caretaker.
  7. A

shock absorbers

no longer relevant
  8. A

EPA and biodiesel

From brief reading of online sources, apparently the EPA wants all vehicles to meet the same emission requirements, even though mileage and kinds of emissions are different from different fuels...
  9. A

VW stock

Why don't we all buy stock in the company ?
  10. A

Volkswagon Shares

old news I don't "like" electric.
  11. A

brake pedal travel

nada
  12. A

trunk lid stuck

no longer own that car
  13. A

What group is 2000 Jetta

thanks for your attention
  14. A

T5 diesel van

Is the 2010 multivan considered a TDI ?
  15. A

Active Trusted Mechanics

Does anyone know a good TDI mechanic in the Lacey/Olympia area ? Has anyone used Reinhard Larisch at German Car Service ? or the VW dealer in Olympia ? I have a story to share that isn't quite chat but would fit in an active discussion of experiences with trying to get good maintenance. Is...
  16. A

It ain't what you don't know

Now what I don't know is about the 2015 Golf. I'm not even sure which model it is. Barbara :eek:
  17. A

GROWL @ idle

The good news is the Jetta growled in its own yard: The bad news is it was idling while I let the dog out of his pen. I have been in my Woods for a week waiting for the mechanic: I should have posted this right away, but didn't. I did get stuck in gravel a few days before & had to rock out. It...
  18. A

door bell

A bell signal sounds occasionally. I can quiet it by opening the driver door and closing it more firmly. I hesitate to "slam". Is there a contact needs cleaning or adjusting ? barbara
  19. A

Starting, computer messages, diagnosis

2000 Jetta. Has had $4000 + repairs since purchase. New starter, battery good, checked by mechanic with computer today: No news. It doesn't want to start IF (and so far only if and when) I go too short a distance, turn it off, and then try to restart. A short distance is the driveway down...
  20. A

involuntary brake

Jetta TDI 2000 5 spd manual The experience: I accelerate but the Jetta doesn't go. Revs increase, speed doesn't follow. Happens most often after frequent stopandgo as in ferry waiting line which is a long but not steep grade. I seem to be able to override it with excess pressure to gas. I...