Search results

1. A

Value of VCDS HEX CAN cable?

This cable has been sold, thanks to those who gave meaningful contributions. Mods, feel free to delete the thread.
  2. A

Chill out mate. First, it's a choice not a necessity to register it. These cables are fully functional without being registered. Second, your message is a bit agressive, has this place descended to the likes of FB groups? I did manage to find a local buyer, and had several solid offers on this...
  3. A

Thanks for the honest input. Posted locally and on here, sale is pending.
  4. A

Deleted

Deleted
  5. A

Logging in for the first time in quite a while, I moved from TDi to a MK7.5 2018 Golf R in 2019 and recently moved my wife in to a 2019 Tiguan R-Line. I have an authentic Ross Tech HEX CAN interface, one of the nice unlimited VIN models. It works with the majority of modules on my Golf R, but...
  6. A

2013 VW Golf TDi Highline - St. John's, NL, Canada

Climatronic (dual zone) was the standard equipment in the Golf Highline (think that's SEL south of the border) in 2013. Lower trim levels came with manual. The MK6 Jetta though did have the manual controls as far as I know, including the Highline/SEL model. Here's the Golf brochure for Canada...
  7. A

2013 VW Golf TDi Highline - St. John's, NL, Canada

Thanks, replied earlier today.
  8. A

2013 Golf TDi Highline

Planning to move on from my 13 Golf TDi Highline sometime this year. Anyone looking for a car? Here's the specs: 2013 VW Golf TDi Highline w/135,000 km. Basic Specs: 5 door 2.0 CR TDi Diesel engine Highline model Leather seats (heated) Steering wheel controls RCD330 headunit (Bluetooth...
  9. A

Anyone looking for a TDi?

Deleted
  10. A

Newfoundland tdi'ers

VOGN.org or Volkswagen Lovers of Newfoundland on Facebook.
  11. A

Goodwill Card Dealer for sale (white)

My local dealer told me if I sold it they would not accept it if someone else tried to use it. But they are a bunch of wankers. Sent from my Nexus 9 using Tapatalk
  12. A

St. John's, Honest Independent Mechanics?

I don't have much advice to offer, but the labour rate scene here has gone through the roof in recent years. I use Jacks Auto in Paradise when I have to use a mechanic. I do most of my own work though aside from balancing tires.
  13. A

2.0 TDI CR170 Stage 3 Kit

I'm picking up a 2013 Golf TDi w/6MT this week, moving up from a Stage 4 MKIV Jetta. Malone's website says that a clutch upgrade is needed for a Stage 3, Ken is this the case or will it hold in your experience? Sorry for threadbombing, best of luck with the install. A buddy of mine did it with...
  14. A

Comming back to a TDI!!!

I was told mostly the same, no new sales but used are to be sold quickly if possible! I was given the balance of the factory warranty, plus the option to purchase for $1,700 an additional 2 years/40,000km warranty. I stuck with the factory warranty. The manager of the dealer said they are...
  15. A

Comming back to a TDI!!!

Congrats man. I recently sold my MKiV and am flying to Montreal on Wednesday to drive a 2013 Golf TDi Highline w/6MT and 66k on it. The dealers are pushing these off the used lots as quickly as possible. Got a great price on it.
  16. A

Canadian Tire

3 hours for rear hubs is a long time. I changed mine myself and it was a treat compared to other jobs I've done, just cost me a 3 jaw puller. I'd imagine someone with a lift and wide rang of tools should be able to do a side in 30 mins. Sorry for your troubles there. Sad that has been my...
  17. A

Front End Clunk

While not TDi or Golf related, I figure this is a good place to loom for input. Have just picked up a 2011 Tiguan Highline, and there is a loose clunk in the front going over high frequency bumps in the road. I own a MKIV Jetta TDi and it feels similar to bad sway bar bushings on my MKIV...
  18. A

Fog Lights - Projector or Reflector?

Is it that the lights are on eBay, or that projectors do not perform as well as reflectors for fog lights? I found and linked them on eBay, however I have also found similar for more on other websites. From what I can find on the web these projector fogs were and option from VW in other parts...