Search results

1. T

Push Button Starter

Is there any way we can get the windows to go down like the mKV? (with out being in the car)
  2. T

Transmission Trouble.... 2011 Jetta DSG

Cool thank you very much for the info, I feel MUCH better now :)
  3. T

Honestly I cant tell you if it was warm or not, i had been driven it for a good 10min or so the last time it happened, the first time I drove it for more then a half of an hour and then got off of the highway to pick something up for work so it was off for maybe 15min or so and it happened...
  4. T

Correct, its only under acceleration its losing power
  5. T

So I just bought a 2011 Jetta TDI auto, it has about 500miles on it, and during acceleration going about 20-35mph it hesitates ALOT, it kind of feels like when you hit the breaks and the ABS kicks on but its when i get it when I hit the gas.....any ideas :confused: (I did bring it into the...
  6. T

need an OEM exhaust or CAT for my 2005.5 Jetta ASAP

Thanks! believe it or not I found one and a shop and then got everything taken care of and my MD inspection today!
  7. T

need an OEM exhaust or CAT for my 2005.5 Jetta ASAP

I need this ASAP, moved to MD from NJ and I have no cat so i need an OEM exhaust or a diesel cat to hook into my 3".....
  8. T

Annapolis Navy Exchange To Offer Bio!

Spoke with a TDI owner at the Annapolis NEX and he told me the Pentagon Bio-Diesel pump was just as slow...just FYI
  9. T

Went there today....called....was told they are aware and to hang in there....sigh....looks like Bestgate Shel is the only option for bio in the Annapolis area...unless you guys have any other ideas?
  10. T

has anyone spoke with the NEX about the pump issue resonantly???:confused:
  11. T

Same here, it seems the pump has been like this for awhile.....:( hopefully it will be fixed so we dont have to wait 3 hours to fill lol
  12. T

What did you do to your car today?

New Flywheel and fixed my exhaust clamp
  13. T

Im haveing exhaust issues.....

Thank you SBA for the write up I understand where your coming from but my problem is not having the rite tools or a lift anymore since I moved to MD :( and MACH I wish I was going to Texas.....idk im in a sooty situation and im still unsure where or what to do :-\
  14. T

Im haveing exhaust issues.....

I just moved to Annapolis,MD, im looking for a shop or if anyone knows of someone who can fix my BL DP.....it seems to not want to get a good seal onto the turbo.....brought it to VW for an oil change and the mechanic tryed to reseal it but it only goes on so far...any ideas or a reliable person...
  15. T

Timeing Belt/Breaks Question

Thanks, Just got concerned b/c i drive from Maryland to NJ every weekend and its about 250miles each way.
  16. T

Timeing Belt/Breaks Question

I have 75,000 miles on my car and was wondering if it was safe to keep driving with out a timing belt change b/c i was reading the manual and it said @72K....also my check break pads light came on....but they have plenty of life left on them....has this been an issue for anyone?
  17. T

Who's waiting on someone to make a Mk5 downpipe?

velociT, How do you like the intake that BL made?? I was thinking about getting that to...:confused:
  18. T

Dont get me wrong I still think its worth every penny! So what a little piece of rubber at the end then after that, its all good. The car was never intended for a 3" exhaust but we all made it work. I promote it and this is a worth wile buy to me and im sure many other members here will say the...
  19. T

sigh....yeah I guess:mad: