Search results

1. turbo

turbo

2. invader

Anyone have some loaner brm timing belt tools near the Seattle

I have a set I can sell you. I will do $70+shipping. PM me if your interested.
  3. invader

Camshaft replacement

I have the Cam tools and timing belt tools that I will give you a good deal on if you need them. I don't have my car anymore so I don't need them.
  4. invader

Rear drivers side bulb

I know this is going to sound strange but check the side that is not working front side maker bulb.
  5. invader

Timing Belt Replacement- Is it as scary as I hear?

I have all the timing belt tools that I could sell to you if your interested. I have dumped my car and don't need them anymore. PM me if you would like a good deal on them.
  6. invader

MK5 Jetta parts

I am junking my 2006 Jetta. I am not really doing a full part out of the car but I thought I would throw it out there if anyone is looking for something in particular before I have it towed off.
  7. invader

FS: I have to upgrade BRM turbo cores for sale

FS: I have two upgrade BRM turbo cores for sale I have a factory PD 140. The bearing was wining so it needs a rebuild. I also have a Darkside Development 200HP turbo seen here...
  8. invader

FS: Front Koni coilovers for MK5 Jetta $300

I have a set of used front Koni coilovers for sale. There is a catch though. They are still on my car which I am dumping. I need to have some kind of suspension on there to have it towed away. So it would require you to send me your stock front suspension so I can install it on my car when I...
  9. invader

Am I correct in my analysis - New Turbo needed?

I had the same issue a while back. Random limp mode. Started getting more and more regular. I think in your case you found the culprit. Your actuator needs to be able to hold vacuum. If not, it will not hold position and the computer will see it as a control problem. In my case, there was a...
  10. invader

2006 Jetta blew the motor. So long Freds TDI

Hey, Thanks V-DubLuv!! Thanks to you, I decided to try giving Kerma TDI a call again and try to push them to take the cam kit back. They agreed to take it back at a 10% restocking fee and refund me, (not store credit). I went for it since I was trying to sell for at least a 10% loss...
  11. invader

FS Colt stage 2 hardened cam Kit for BRM with cam and pully tool $1000

Still have the cam tools if your interested. $60+shipping
  12. invader

Unfortunately, I used Affirm. I don't know if they will help me out like Visa or MasterCard.:rolleyes:
  13. invader

I kind of switch gears entirely with my new, (to me), car. I got a 2015 Infiniti Q50 S. Its a nice car but there are 2 particular areas where it will never match up to my Jetta: Handling and fuel mileage. The handling is not bad, considering its all stock, for now ;) Since its a sport...
  14. Q50 S

Q50 S

New Car
  15. invader

Well its too late now. Already made the decision to dump the car. Like I said, it has almost 300K miles. The trans has been clunking and making a whining noise when it shifts, the flywheel is getting rattily, the headliner is shot, the drivers seat is coming apart and a few other things...
  16. invader

Sorry for the late response. Its a DSG.
  17. invader

WTB BRM turbo

FYI: This turbo does bolt up. It needs to be rebuilt first so if that’s what your talking about, ok. But it is a direct bolt on turbo. Oldblacksmoker, PM me if your still interested.
  18. invader

WTB: Mk5 LED Tails

I have a set. They have the rear fog light option. They are used but in great condition. I am not sure but I think they are OEM. (I bought them like 6 or 7 years ago). I believe they are the same as these...
  19. invader

WTB BRM turbo

I have a PD 140 that was replaced because the bearing was whining loudly. It could be sent to a rebuilder and be a good turbo. Not sure what a rebuild would cost but I would sell the turbo for $150 if your interested.