Search results

1. K

Audi A8 d3 seats in an MK4 Golf. But what about Component Protection?

That's not a bad idea Benmarks :-) I was actually planning to do that with the four way lumbar button. I did search that part number. Looks like it's for a seat that only has 4 Motors. These have 7, minus the two for the lumbar. I would have to go to the prints to check if circuit design is...
  2. K

Kufatek wasn't helpful. They specialize in harnesses. Good thought though, gforce. Jack Kirry from Poland was no help. Most like him want to connect your car to the Audi mothership to match your new module to your car's gateway. This is the proper way, I get it. But what about swaps? I found...
  3. K

I got a whole set of Audi A8 d3 seats at the yard for $90. My original plan was to refit the covers over a leather MK4 seat. Then I realized how comfortable they are and that they had fans in them. Super cool! Now, I'm trying to get the 2 front seats installed and use my re-upholstery idea for...
  4. K

Audi A6 with a CJAA Common Rail

Would love to hear about the particulars of your Rasberry pi CAN-bus mirror? I'm sure there's something's you would have done differently too. I got a lot more questions. Anybody out there already make one of these and can provide support?
  5. K

Electric Steering Swap

PYROOM has not replied to my p.m. Anybody else out there have the electronics portion figured out?
  6. K

Electric Steering Swap

To swap a CR140 into an MK4 chassis; obviously.... What ever became of this project? Got pics?
  7. K

Fs: Vw tdi diesel mk4 02m 6-speed gearbox transmission swap mod upgrade- philly

Yes still available......PM is best way to get a hold of me.
  8. K

Still available.... I write: *******SOLD******* at the top of the first page when it goes.
  9. K

Pricing added.....Sorry about that. I have a picture too add as well. Coming soon....
  10. K

Romans ALH BEW and BRM parts thread

Where's my DSG cup axle? I want it delivered ASAP! HA HA
  11. K

SOLD*****SOLD*****SOLD This is a 6-speed gearbox out of Europe. It is an ERF code and has 120k. Came out of PD130 I can also provide an install kit upon request. Just let me know what platform you're running And I'll gather up axles and spindles and whatnot. I also have OEM brake upgrades...
  12. K

FS/FT: TDI 02M 6-speed gear set trans code FMH

What about a case, or just an outer case half? Anybody know where I can get one?
  13. K

Fs: 2010 vw mk6 jsw jetta sportwagon parts -ne philly

Sunroof Sunroof is available which parts are you interested in?
  14. K

rear carpet mat I'll check when I get home tonight.
  15. K

Trans code: FMH (see title) As for the newer style gear box question, this is what I know. My Audi TT MK1 case has two distinguishing characteristics. One, the absence of the rubber plug. Two, it has a lower shift tower pivot point that looks like an oval plate with two bolts. I think there's...
  16. K

GEAR-SET SOLD 17/MAY/2016.....THANKS jetson. BELL-HOUSING CASE HALF AVAILABLE....$100+shipping. I'm selling the innards to the gearbox I got in England. As the story goes, the outer case half got damaged coming across the pond. I tried to have it welded, but it distorted the metal around an...
  17. K

I don't see a sunglass holder? Looks like there could be a spot behind the bluetooth controls on the overhead. Where was yours?....I want one!