Search results

1. C

Vag-com 00750....??

I just swapped out my ECU in a 97" Jetta (A-3). An ED to a JB.. Was pretty much plug and play, but... The VAG-COM gives me a 00750 Warning Lamp.. 27-00 Implausible signal. It's not in the Ross Tech Wiki list, so... Anybody seen or delt with it before....?? Thought I finally got rid of...
  2. C

Looking to buy 97' A-3 ECU also

Have struggled with forever limp mode (after 3rd gear)... replaced the tube inside the ECU, new presure lines, new N-75... the usual chase all the threads stuff.. (a standard..reignition brings things back... along with the CEL) The VAG-COM will bring up everytime the key is turned...
  3. C

Intermittent wiper...?

Wipers work in all speeds.... and windshield wash, just nothing when the lever is dropped in the bottom position.. My dealership will order me a relay for only about $75.00... I'd live without them for that...unless there is something else to check...?? Anything under the column cover...
  4. C

Engine compartment pic of A-3

I hope this picture will help...?? Openning a plastic hinged cover revealed a broken electrical link of some sort... I have no clue...?? Car has been running fine. I've had it but a couple of weeks.. It's centered and the furthest back in the picture... Anyone know what this...
  5. C

Looking for A-3 Engine Cover

Hey guys... I'm on the end of Herm's A-3/B4 engine cover mod thread, but thought I'd post this on it's own as it seemed there are a lot of 'em out there for those that choose to not use one, but... wasn't sure who'd see it...?? Let me know if anybody would like to part with there's...
  6. C

Where to start...??

Hey guys... What a great sight, but... Where do I start..? I wish I'd of known you where out there before I bought. I now have what I think (or thought) was a nice 97 Jetta TDI. I have no history, glove box has no owners manual...etc. I'm disappointed in how much I realize was taken off...