Search results

1. egibbys

What did you do to your car today?

Sold it. So sad to see it go. :( I'll still be around the forums and will hopefully have a replacement in the future.
  2. egibbys

Washed the car and getting it ready for new owner. :(
  3. egibbys

1999.5 White Jetta TDI - SLC, UT

Sent you a pm.
  4. egibbys

Been there. Sad that some people can't allow others to have nice things.... :mad: Good luck on the house.
  5. egibbys

Finally picked up an 06 tdi Jetta!

Congrats! It looks great. I hope to get one for myself. :)
  6. egibbys

Replied to all pms. Bump. :)
  7. egibbys

FS: 2006 Jetta TDI Package 2 White

Any pictures?
  8. egibbys

New Alternator and then put it up for sale. :( http://forums.tdiclub.com/showthread.php?t=356675
  9. egibbys

Pics While I've Owned It:
  10. egibbys

FS: 1999.5 White Jetta TDI - SLC, UT SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD 1999.5 Jetta TDI GLS 247,000 Miles 5 Speed Manual Transmission Power Everything Comes with 2 key fobs and a valet Sunroof Timing Belt, Water Pump and Rollers were done at 192,718 Miles In the last 25k...
  11. egibbys

UT~04 Jetta TDI

Didn't realize this was your car on KSL. Mine will be up for sale soon as well. Good luck with your sale.
  12. egibbys

Utah Smog Check Question

Depends on which part of Utah. Not all counties require emissions testing. I have a "similar" setup but I keep my car registered down in St. George so I don't have to worry about it.
  13. egibbys

Washed it and got the bugs off it.
  14. IMG_04243

IMG_04243

15. egibbys

Utah Members

He lives!:p I'm always up for a gtg. Nothing is really new on my car but I'd like to see your new beauty.
  16. egibbys

Car wash with a Thule/Yakima Cargo Box

Having worked at an Automatic Car Wash for 5 year. Do NOT take your car through with anything attached to the roof. Even if there is a good chance nothing will happen, I've been surprised what can get caught and ripped off. Wash it by hand or remove the box.
  17. egibbys

Utah Members

I had the brake light mod but then I got some new taillights and instead of getting red bulbs for the clear part of the lens I switched the wires to work with the reverse lights. It helps a lot at night.
  18. egibbys

Utah Members

I personally have never needed paint in Salt Lake but I have heard that Schneider's is really good. http://www.schneiderauto.net/services/
  19. egibbys

Fumoto oil drain valve...

I personally like to check things out while I'm under the car.
  20. egibbys

Fumoto oil drain valve...

Its a great investment. Cuts down oil change times. Under the car way less. Less mess. Love it.