Search results

1. DLV

Bluetooth Hands-Free Phone Interface

If you don't have the nav, there is still an "aux in" in the center consol under the arm rest.
  2. DLV

2011 TDI in short supply?

Mine took 5 months
  3. DLV

Blue Tooth Phone - How to do pauses?

There is no issue entering pauses on my phone. Many of my contacts have them. The issue is getting them in the voice command. When you enter a new name and number you are voice prompted to verbally give the name and number. I can't verbally enter a pause.
  4. DLV

I can only voice dial numbers that I have set up. I voice in the name and then the number and it is stored for voice activation. My other ~4,000 contacts can't be voice dialed unless I set them up.
  5. DLV

Yes you can do that no problem. My issue is that I have about 4,000 contacts.
  6. DLV

I finally called the dealer today. Apparently you can't enter a pause via the voice command. The only way to do it is if you have the factory navigation system you can manually enter in the number on the screen to include pauses for a voice activated call. I don't have the factory nav system...
  7. DLV

I bought it few months ago before I received the car just as he was discontinuing selling them. In fact I had to modify the mounting brackets slightly to accommodate the A3. I think it's the same plate as the mark V or VI VW. Try contacting him and discuss. The modification was really quite...
  8. DLV

Does anyone know how to input pauses for the blue tooth voice dial? I have several numbers that I need pauses for menus, extensions, etc.
  9. DLV

Thule Roof bars for 2010 Jetta

I put the Thule roof rails on my "02 Jetta. They work great. The racks go on and off very easily. I must admit that taking a drill to a perfectly good roof is a little nerve racking! But take your time and think it thru before you drill and you'll be fine.
  10. IMG_07071

IMG_07071

11. DLV

Finally Received My A3

It's a dealer badge. I never noticed it.
  12. IMG_07281

IMG_07281

13. DLV

Finally Received My A3

I very much want to get the PCV overboard in lieu of the intake manifold. I am still researching if it is possible without throwing a MIL (I can't see that it would), but the even bigger challenge is how / where to route the hose. This engine compartment is very tight. I may also adjust the...
  14. DLV

PCV Mods

Ah ha! That is why I am not seeing any mods. It looks physically very similar to the ALH which I installed the elephant hose and then just put a rubber stopper in the intake. I didn't do anything to the heater just let it do what it's going to do. It did not throw a MIL then, why would it...
  15. DLV

Finally Received My A3

Fair enough....:D
  16. IMG_07241

IMG_07241

17. IMG_0723

IMG_0723

18. IMG_07221

IMG_07221

19. IMG_07211

IMG_07211

20. IMG_07201