Search results

1. N

How much better are the A4s?

Hey sent you a PM.
  2. N

Wow thanks Nicklocard! So much stuff I have no Idea about and I'll be searching on the "Search" on TDI for days now.. haha. WHo is this guy Jeff and where i PA is he? You know, I allmost came to the 06' TDIFEST in KOP! With my Beloved Subi Wagon. Well I wont feel out of place coming to the next...
  3. N

Yeah cool I would love to have you give it a once over. I drove diesel trucks in the Marines, but they are less advanced engineering. I will have to do a search on the "Vagcom" later tonight at work so I know what your talking about. I plan to vent the tank it on the next nice day. The day I...
  4. N

Hello, I actually purchased the A4 your talking about from North Penn. I had been looking for a replacement to my 97 Subaru Outback that was totaled in December. There were a few issues but I used them to help with the price. As clean as the car looks, it had a broken glove box, a Remote that...
  5. N

Feeler: FS 2001 Jetta wagon TDI

Hey I have been eyeing you your wagon for over a month. Can I PM you and maybe talk over email? Do you have site with lots and lots of pictures? Naz