Search results

1. J

glowplug recall = messed up ECM tune?

Is the company/vendor's name "IIRC"?
  2. J

Dynamic EGR Control for TDIs

Malone Tuning, I am in need of a full egr delete tune. Please PM me what you would charge to do this for me and what your turn around time is. thanks
  3. J

Just got the Glow plug recall done and ????

Know anyone in Denver who does ECM mods?
  4. J

I wish I had known the thing was modified before I took it in. I probably would have thought twice. Now I'm out the money to get the thing done again so the "Emissions Workshop" light will go away due to the EGR bypass plates - didn't know that had been done either... Anyone know of someone...
  5. J

Glow plug recall includes ECM software update. If your ECM is tuned it will wipe the tune clean... this happened to mine when I had recall performed last week. I didn't know I had a tuned ECM until the returned car had issues that prompted me to investigate. Maybe If you inform them In...
  6. J

The previous owner just called me back. An EGR bypass was done along with an Alligator ECM tune. Based off of Johnboy000's response, is there an easy way to have this tune restored? The previous owner mentioned having the ECM "flashed"? If so, is there anyone in Denver, CO that can do that for...
  7. J

okay, so I had the Glow Plug recall performed on my 2005 passat tdi last week. Ever since then I have had the "emissions workshop" light coming on when the car is started. I had the code read at my local auto parts dealers and the code specifically states: EGR flow insufficient detected...
  8. DSCN2104

DSCN2104

9. DSCN2102

DSCN2102

10. DSCN2103

DSCN2103

11. driver's side, front interior door handle assembly

driver's side, front interior door handle assembly

12. pedal cluster

pedal cluster

13. car wiring harness

car wiring harness

additional connectors and the two ports that go into the firewall and then connect to the fuse panel.
  14. car wiring harness

car wiring harness

the wires from the front end and the engine. . .
  15. Driver's side window wiring harness

Driver's side window wiring harness

Brown, red/white, red/green, and black/brown wires broken.
  16. Passenger's side window harness

Passenger's side window harness

Brown wire broken. Red/white wire casing cracked
  17. J

1997 B4 Passat Tdi - parting out

If the trans is gone, how would I tell? the mount is there - just not sure if it's the one you're looking for. . . Let me know.
  18. J

1996 Passat parting out

This car is now completely gone. What was left, which wasn't much, went to the scrap yard. Check out this add for the "97 passat I am parting out: http://forums.tdiclub.com/showthread.php?t=241748
  19. J

1997 B4 Passat Tdi - parting out

I'm back in town for a few days.