Search results

1. I

Ambient temprature sensor

On my 2006 Jetta TDI, outside temperature is indicated about 15 F higher than what it really is, I do not know if it is the sensor and the where the sensor is located. I appreciate any info on this matter.
  2. I

MK5 front axle replacement

I am having difficulty in removing the inner CV joint bolts, there is no rust or any sign of dirt in the area and I am applying lets say enough power, afraid to strip the bolts so looking for suggestion.
  3. I

Front wheel noise starts at about 17 mph

I have a 2006 Jetta TDI DSG with 102000 miles, started making thumping like noise coming from the right front of the car and starting at about 17 MPH and accelerates in harmony with the wheel speed. While traveling at a speed of 40 MPH I put the Gear Shift into neutral and noise is still there...
  4. I

Mk5 front wheel hub

Trying to replace the front wheel hub on my 2006 jetta tdi but, those 4 triple square bolts do not budge. I applied BP Blaster did not help, applied heat did not help used the air impact tool up to 135psi did not help. This is suppose to be easy just, take 4 bolts off replace the hub and put 4...