Search results

1. B

Volkswagen's Clean Air Act violations on 2009+ TDIs spark huge recall, investigations

2 observations... I'm surprised Touareg TDI's aren't affected. Perhaps they are, just not tested yet? I doubt VW is the only manufacturer to have a software algorithm in the ECU allowing it to perform a certain way under certain exact conditions. If the test is ran under certain conditions...
  2. B

Turbo upgrades?

Excellent. I'm not sure if you're on the clubtouareg forums but i haven't found much info there about anyone making a kit for the NA touareg TDIs yet. You might get some traction there too if you're not already on that site.
  3. B

Turbo upgrades?

Hey Buzzken... i'll be interested in your exhaust mods for my '10 touareg when the adblue system becomes a problem (again).
  4. B

Anyone From Manitoba???

Here. in Winnipeg.
  5. B

VAG COM owner in Winnipeg?

I'll just add i have hex-usb+can in southdale if anyone needs
  6. B

OEM VW RCD510 touchscreen radio

We picked up our 2013 Golf TDI Wolfsburg back in April and replaced the rcd510 radio with an rns315 upon delivery. It's been sitting on the shelf for a few months so its time to get rid of it. It's brand new. Only been used on our test drive of the car and all functions worked perfectly...
  7. B

2013 MK6 Golf 2.0 TDI Wolfsburg Edition

Mine is on its way. Should have it end of next week i'm told.
  8. B

RNS-315 w/ antenna and security code

Is this a north American one with Sirius?
  9. B

2006 TDI intermittant Stalling

I'll throw in my 2 cents... Mine was the same. Ended up being electrical. Got bad enough that the cluster would flash the glow plug light and oil pressure light, show 0 rpm, but the speedo worked. There were a couple broken wires in the wiring harness near the ecu. These cars can be bad for...
  10. B

Manitoba Members

hello from winnipeg. WPGTDI, take your passat out to see jerome instead of franks. you wont be disappointed.
  11. B

2006 Jetta-Car stalling-dash screwy

I have this problem right now. The wiring is chafing at the clips where the wiring is held into place under the cover beneath the windshield wipers. The car will just stall sometimes or hesitate. Its made worse in the rain. I have yet to fix it... waiting to hear back from my guru. I had...
  12. B

Koni STR.T struts/shocks for MKIV Jetta Wagon

fronts would, rears won't, they are too long.
  13. B

FS: Pioneer Avic D3

still up for grabs. keep in mind i'm in canada.
  14. B

FS: Pioneer Avic D3

Had this in my Jetta Wagon that i recently sold... prior it was in my Golf. Works great. Screen is in good shape. Mounting kit for MKIV Jetta/Golf included as well as wiring harness, iPod cable and GPS antenna. I REALLY liked this head unit... the sound was/is WAY better than the avic...
  15. B

Koni STR.T struts/shocks for MKIV Jetta Wagon

Had bought these a while ago for my Jetta Wagon, which i've recently sold. Forgot i had them and found them in the basement... they are brand new in the box. I believe i have the rear shock mounts as well. $250 or best offer. You pay the shipping.
  16. B

cluster reading incorrect

The cluster in my 03 Jetta Wagon TDI is reading incorrectly on 3 (probably all 4) gauges. Everything 0's out like normal when the engine is off. At idle, it should be 800-900 rpm or so, its reading 1200. While driving, the speedo reads about 20 km/h fast. The temp gauge when up to operating...
  17. B

vag-com in winnipeg

Got a CEL that keeps popping up on my 06 jetta that i need to know what is up with. Anyone got a micro-can or better in Winnipeg or really close? Thanks Brent
  18. B

Moving to Winnipeg - TDI suggestions?

Fingers: Our 06 went there on warranty as the dmf was failing. They found the problem, but replaced it with the same old dmf that was prone to failing... even when i inquired and was informed that vw had a new part # which superseded the old one. 10k later the dmf was falling apart again...