Search results

1. erickim33

Where is your actual location now..?

Where is your actual location now..?
  2. erickim33

01 Jetta<2015 A3

2015 8V every option with DSG. Zero Issues...!
  3. erickim33

Audi A3 Tdi - MANUEL SWAP???

HUB RING and go with metal...Good Luck
  4. erickim33

California Modding? mk6 vs mk7?

Hello, 335d made only in 2009-2011, the maintenance (huge list) cost will be much higher but rewarding torque! Varying packages that come equipped makes the differences between these vehicles. 328d N47 are great, similar to TDI (reliability & efficiency but not the xDrive) but noted less...
  5. erickim33

Phase 2 visual confirmation on 2015 GSW?

When did you recieve your notification via mail? And how long did the Dealership take to finish the Phase 2 Fix? Thanks in advance.
  6. erickim33

FS; RAWTEK (New, Ceramic Coat) CR 2.0 <2014 $500

This is a new Rawtek DPF & Midpipe delete kit for 2009-2014 Model VW/Audi with a CR 2.0 TDI. FIRM $500
  7. erickim33

TDI group near San Antonio?

I'll more than glad to join you guy's, but i live 2 hours south
  8. erickim33

Just picked up a 2011 A3.

Like the PICS, awesome car. Have a 2011 A3 in White. But i prefer the DSG over the manual.
  9. erickim33

Custom front plate bracket

Its kind LOW and not sure if this is a good spot to place a plate?
  10. erickim33

'05 Jetta BEW Recall: Glowplug & ECM/TCM

Hello, Anyone have info pertaining to this recall, I have been changing residency and unconfirmed with 2 known dealers in San Antonio, Tx. Thanks in advance.
  11. erickim33

Refueling in New Orleans

Definitely stay with the "truck" stop, always fresh diesel am/pm service. For an example; "Pilot" travel centers, TA, FyingJ, Petro. Do not be alarmed by driving your VW in an RV island or "truckers" island. Might get some strange reaction from truck drivers, but let them know you drive a TDI...