Search results

1. DZL_WANTED

Rattling Noise after Cold Start

Let me start all of this by saying that I have recently replaced the Tensioner, Power Steering Pump, and Alternator in my 2003 NB TDI. Now, to begin. It all started as what I could best describe as a ticking/clicking noise that happened after an absolute cold start and would go away after some...
  2. DZL_WANTED

Help!!!! Large amount of oil in intercooler!!!!

Alright heres my problem, I am in diesel truck technology and were working on my 2003 NB TDI in the shop for the heck of it. Well my instructor wants to know why in the world is my intercooler full of oil and how and why the oil is getting there. He says that in normal heavy diesel motors that...
  3. DZL_WANTED

A Sincere Thank You to Everyone

Guys/Gals I just wanted to say thank you for all the advice, help, and suggestions that I've received since I joined this forum. The TDIClub forum has been THE BEST forum I have ever joined. No other forum I have joined has been so helpful to me. When I was apart of the Nissan forum and SR20.net...
  4. DZL_WANTED

JDM Body Kits for NB

I saw these when I was browsing the internet, they're from a company called Eurou based out of Japan. I thought the Body Kits actually looked nice and not trashy(and I am aware the rear views are the same; just thought i would include both of them to not leave any doubt). Just wanted to see what...
  5. DZL_WANTED

2 Mufflers?

Ok, I was reading the TDIFAQ's and under the performance category for exhaust it said something about the TDI's having 2 mufflers?:confused: I thought there was only one and then a catalytic converter before that, but it made it sound like there was another one inbetween (what would be) the...
  6. DZL_WANTED

Doing Paper For Final Need Some Help

ok the title doesn't help my cause but, I am doin a paper on WVO, SVO, and Biodiesel. The paper is over a rising trend and what the causes of that trend are. But i need some serious information its not long and yes i have been looking all over the internet for it. so here's my question: "When...
  7. DZL_WANTED

Whats the best chip out there?

Ok, I'm wanting to know what the best tuning chip out there on the market is to give me the most horsepower and Torque? And don't forget to give me links to the website where I can buy it!!!
  8. DZL_WANTED

Subwoofers w/ a Monsoon Audio System?

Is it possible to run a subwoofer with the Mosoon Audio Systems in Volkswagens? or will it blow up the Amplifiers?
  9. DZL_WANTED

Performance Mod Ideas

Ok, I figured I might as well ask the experts. I MAY (MAY being the key word there) be getting my fathers 2003 VW New Beetle TDI (Automatic), and I was looking to do some serious mods to it. But I have no idea where to start or what to do, so could you guys help me out? And I work a minimum wage...