Search results

1. gioTDI

FS: 2014 Passat TDI SE Parts

Hello everyone, Up for sale a 2014 Passat TDI SE with 19k miles Automatic Trans, the car is a run and drive was bought for parts. What you see on the pics is what i have Im asking 4000$ OBO for the entire car, will prefer to just sell it as it is but if there will be interest will part it out...
  2. gioTDI

FS:IMMO 3 TDI Cluster Parts, Passat Half Fis

Just doing some cleaning, all clusters are IMMO3 pulled from working cars due to Full FIS or Half Fis upgrade, can give you SKC as well One that has Dials is from s 2005 Golf with Auto Trans Passat Cluster Miles Reset to 0 and have SKC for it as well At this point i don't know what they are...
  3. gioTDI

CC TDI Swap??

Good evening folks, Spent some time on the phone with my cousins husband and he threw the idea of buying a CC after the accident and swapping the engine either from a Passat NMS or a Jetta, and we are talking about a 2013 CC new body style Any thoughts or comment would really appreciate...
  4. gioTDI

Car will not start after Clutch Replacement

Hello everyone, usually i am good at figuring out this puzzles, but right now I don't even know where to start looking. My Friends 2002 Jetta Sedan ALH 5 speed, his clutch was gone, car was starting with no issues, except wouldn't go in gear. So orders SMF from idparts, came really quick too...
  5. gioTDI

Burn Fuse chase

This is more of an experience sharing, maybe someone will or is going through the same thing My car is 2010 Jetta TDI MK5 but has Mk6 wiring. It all started with me trying to connect LED light to the existing light in the trunk, it worked for a little till i drove to a meeting in WV and...
  6. gioTDI

WTB: Lowline CECM 2010 Jetta

Would like to buy a 2010 Lowline CECM form those that have upgraded to a highline CECM of course for a reasonable price Please drop a PM or post in this thread thx
  7. gioTDI

2010 Can Bus Wires

Hello folks, i have looked everywhere to the best of my ability before posting this question. I was rearended recently, nothing major so that gave me a push to finally buy OPS (Optical Parking System) for my 2010 Jetta Sedan My question is where is the place that i can tap in to Can Bus High...
  8. gioTDI

MK5 PDC retrofit

Good afternoon everyone. SO i am in the market for PDC aka OPS (Optical Parking System) for my 2010 Jetta TDI and i have 2 options 1. Go with the basic 4 Sensors in the rear bumper and be done with it 2. Go with 8 Sensors 4 in the front and 4 in the rear bumper. The difference between...
  9. gioTDI

2010 Jetta DPF Regeneration Issue

Hello everyone. Just got recently a 2010 Jetta with 39k on the clock The CEL cam up with 2 codes and 3 lights are on - Blinking Glowplug, DPF light, Check Engine Light The codes are 009315 - Diesel Particle Filter P2463 - 000 - Excessive Soot Accumulation - MIL ON...
  10. gioTDI

FS: Mk4 Homelink Visor

Visor is in great condition, no stains, rips etc. The only thing Num 1 button is faded a bit 90$ shipped with insurance in US Btw it comes with 4 inches of wires, for easy installation
  11. gioTDI

My 2010 Jetta TDI

So few months ago i decided that since i have a job, can get another car, time to upgrade from mk4 to mk5 And here she is 2010 Jetta TDI Haven't done anything crazy yet just minor upgrades - OEM Hid - GLI Grilles - Fog lights - OEM Rain/Light Sensor - Driver seat Drawer - Curt Hitch...
  12. gioTDI

FS: Mk4 OEM Center Console with Cupholders

Console Sold Still have the E-brake
  13. gioTDI

FS: Micro-Can USB Cable

SOLD
  14. gioTDI

FS: Passat B5.5 TDI Cluster, Mk4 Immo3

1. Passat Cluster Immo 3 - SKC provided - Millage Reset - No dead pixels, output test is great 150$ plus shipping 2. I actually have 2 Immo 3, they don't have Tacho faceplates, - Millege reset to 0 - SKC provided 25$ plus shipping each
  15. gioTDI

FS: Retrofit Bixenon Headlights Mk4 with Fog

Time to move on, got another car and before i can sell this one need to get the stock headlights so Retrofits are for sale - Completely Plug&Play - OEM Hella headlights with optics from Zizza - Projectors from a 2007 BMW X3 - Bulbs Phillips D2S - Ballast Nissan Altima 35W - Forgs, regular...
  16. gioTDI

FS: Autodimming Mirror, Homelink Sunivisor

Mirror is in great shape 100% working has LED's on the bottom - Grey Color -Mirror -Wire Channel -Rain Sensor -Mirror Base SOLD, SOLD, SOLD Update: I now have the harness for the mirror as well + Harness for Rain Sensor + Relay = 50$ shipped Visor - SOLD Pics
  17. gioTDI

FS: ALH Block and parts

All parts are taken from a Engine with 80k, prices do not include shipping If you find something that you need PM me and we can discuss in details If you prefer local pick up parts are located in Glendale CA ALH Crank - 350$ Camshaft - 100$ Acc Bracket - 75$ Valve Cover - 75$ Alh Flywheel...
  18. gioTDI

FS: Homelink Visor

Homelink visor, great shape no stains, rips, extendable as you can see on the pics ( comes with the clip, and pigtail wires to connect to existing wires) SOLD Gray Color
  19. gioTDI

Armerst

Found this on ECS tuning, pretty good price http://www.ecstuning.com/Search/Armrest_Latch/ES2207781/ If someone needs the lower attachment/ base part i have it somewhere
  20. gioTDI

FS: Mk4 OEM+ parts

1. OEM Heated Seat Harness + Switches 75$ shipped 2. Glowplug harness (Genuine - Made in Hungary) Early A4 2 wires 50$ shipped 3. OEM Rain Sensor + Relay + Wires - Has been SOLD 4. Old Relay Cover - 25$ shipped 6. Power Folding Mirror Board L+R 75$ shipped obo