Search results

1. Build Photos

Build Photos

2. M

FS: Various MK4 Parts, New London CT

Hello All, I have some MKIV parts leftover from my previous Jetta TDI that I am looking to sell. I am open to offers. ECU tuned by TDITuning for GTB 1756 and PP502s-$300 GTI/GLI front brake upgrade with everything minus knuckles-$100 Never Installed Rear brake upgrade from Bora Parts (new...
  3. M

Mk4 Alh stuff for sale

Bump, all offers will be considered.
  4. M

Mk4 Alh stuff for sale

Bump, I added some new parts, will add more parts when I find them.
  5. M

Mk4 Alh stuff for sale

Yes that is the 280mm non-vented Rotors. Also, Replied to all PMs.
  6. M

Mk4 Alh stuff for sale

All, I sold my mkiv for an upgrade to a mkvii. I sold a good majority of parts but still have some hanging around. I am located in New London CT area. I am open to any reasonable offers on this stuff. Let me know if you have any questions. Engine/Performance: ECU tuned by TDITuning for GTB...
  7. M

Traction Control Disable

USP has a kit for it. The buttons go on the side of the shifter. Only thing is there is an extra button that won't do anything. There was a thread on Vortex and one member was talking about another button part that only had the button for TCS...
  8. M

2015 Golf TDI SEL seat swap?

Just thought I would ask, since the only thing you mentioned were the seats... As far as finding 2015 TDI SELs in Manual, they are rather hard to come by, but once again that was not shared in your original post. I think the issue with switching from the standard TDI to SEL seats would be...
  9. M

2015 Golf TDI SEL seat swap?

May be a silly question but why not just buy an SEL? Outside of that, I do not know if they can be swapped (I want to say yes,but I honestly have no idea), you may want to ask around on VWVortex as well.
  10. M

Why is G12 coolant absolutely necessary?

+1 to what Don said. The VW approved coolant and green coolant are two different type of chemicals, the types elude me at the moment but that isn't really important. What is important is that if you mix the two together, it will form a brown sludge that will then prevent any coolant that did not...
  11. M

Starting in the bitter cold

Never a bad thing to add some additive, even with winterized fuel. I had "winterized" fuel gel up on me in my 2002, it was -30 ish and gelled up on the highway just north of Lomira... not fun. Haven't had any issues with the 2015 but then also haven't started it in anything less than 40 deg...
  12. M

Anybody in CA / southern OR have an o2j EGR Tranny?

Kiva, I have an O2J, don't know the code its from a 99.5 Jetta TDI. If you tell me where to look I will take a gander when I get home on the 24th. It has the updated shifter. The only thing is I do not have the shift weight.
  13. M

MK4 Jetta Partout

Spoolin, injectors were sold. vr6dubin, I sold the trim but have the pedals and shift knob if you are interested. mk4surfer, I would be willing to sell the rest of the engine, I just have to figure out how I am going to remove it. Send me a PM and we can discuss details.
  14. M

My build thread AKA my slide down the slippery slope

The wheel uses the same mounting hardware as the OEM wheel. The tricky part is the airbag and horn harness. I did not convert mine (someone else already did that) so I am not sure exactly what is involved.
  15. M

***The Driving Game*** - picture scavenger hunt v2

Challenge: (#1806) Your TID with some Apple Cider Wasn't sure which type of Cider so I put both a standard cider and a hard cider in there. Once again maybe doing a repeat but hopefully not... Next Challenge: (#1807) Your TDI with a Tesla Supercharging Station
  16. M

MK4 Jetta Partout

All, Due to changes in my time commitments to my beloved 2002 Jetta TDI, I had to recently make the decision to purchase a new vehicle. While I loved the car I just could not justify the time/money/effort and occasional marital strife any longer and so will be parting out the old girl. All the...
  17. M

Totally didn't realize I just said animal... I meant to say crossing sign with 2-legged animal but good win...
  18. M

I know it has a person on it but its a horse... win? Next Challenge (#1797): Your TDI with an animal that has two legs (naturally not two legs because of the sign e.g. duck, road runner etc)
  19. M

My build thread AKA my slide down the slippery slope

After some serious discussions with my wife looking at the future commitments I will end up with, I came to the decision of getting a new car. I purchased Lyn, the 2015 Golf TDI in June and will be parting out the Jetta. Please see the F/S thread in the classifieds section if you are...
  20. M

Feeler - SF Bay Area/ NorCal fall GTG

I would definitely be interested in attending another GTG before I leave next march