Search results

1. T

F/S: Diesel Tuning DIGI PD Pro

SOLD Thanks! -Chris
  2. T

When did bashing diesel become popular again?

http://www.wfaa.com/news/consumer/Diesel--93327459.html I just saw this story pop up and decided to post as "crush". Diesel is going to be here for a long time. We should take advantage of it while the next big thing comes along. Also, my Jetta has a cat with no O2 sensor after it (and I don't...
  3. T

UOA on '06 Jetta with B100?

I have been looking through this section as well as the lube section and haven't found anyone that has shown UOA results for the above car. I'm about to send mine off and want to know what tests to run. Also, I would like to compare. I've been running B100 for the past 4k miles.
  4. T

DigiPD Pro installed! W00OOoOo!

I'm sure this is common ground to you guys, but I finally got some more power (and maybe better gas mileage). It took me forever to find the big plug that was right in front of my eyes! Also, I got a no-start condition due to the pedal wire not being crimped properly (oops). It gave me a CEL...
  5. T

Ford patents "Dual Combustion Engine"

It looks like it alternates between "dieselling" and normal spark ignition. US Patent# 07305955 Check it out.
  6. T

-Mud Flaps = +MPG?

I have been considering taking them off my 06 Jetta since I got it, and even helped a friend take the mud flaps off his F150 (2-3MPG gain there). I've searched by came up with nothing. Has anyone done the flapectomy and noticed a gain? And, does having the little lip spoiler help the air...