Search results

1. struikie

Audi A4 1997 AHU Max Reliable HP/Torque on stock Internals

I had a 1997 A4 B5 with the AHU engine and MSA ecu. - msa15 with Mtron 3 bar internal map sensor - software by VanVughtTuning (socketed ecu, many many many chips have been written) - 11mm ALH-auto / AHH pump + bracket (major power gain from this one) - bosio race520 injectors (0.262 iirc) -...
  2. struikie

Audi B7 avant 2.0TDI 16V

yep... hobbies do tend to cost money................ JW
  3. struikie

Audi B7 avant 2.0TDI 16V

yep! enjoying it every day! the car does need some attention because of rust on the passenger door... and had the crank damper broken on the first day of my vacation... as a future project I am going to build a Audi 80 competition with a 5 cyl turbo to about 500bhp... I've already...
  4. struikie

Audi B7 avant 2.0TDI 16V

The car was finished today and put on the dyno... It made the 385bhp it had before and Johan tried to get some more but this was the max... So we just restored the power it had... Now I've got a fresh dpf I got munch away the miles again ! JW
  5. struikie

Audi B7 avant 2.0TDI 16V

In progress... two become one ;-) JW
  6. struikie

Audi B7 avant 2.0TDI 16V

I have the AWRON display so I can watch the DPF numbers while driving... pre dpf pressure is on par with atmospheric pressure at no load... the pressure difference isn't measured pre and post dpf, but pre and atmospheric... JW
  7. struikie

Audi B7 avant 2.0TDI 16V

also... the ashes that are a result of the soot burning don't go away and slowly clog the dpf.. it's done 270.000km ;-) JW
  8. struikie

Audi B7 avant 2.0TDI 16V

The total pressuredrop over the dpf is quite high anyway... it started at 300mbar and now it's over 500mbar all the time... With the M50d dpf I am trying to lower the overall backpressure for the turbo's... after all... the M50d has 381bhp stock and mine has 385 tuned... Perhaps it's wise to...
  9. struikie

Audi B7 avant 2.0TDI 16V

taking the 335d to VVT tomorrow to get a M50d dpf fitted... my current dpf is making the car regenerate way too often and the pressure drop over the dpf on WOT runs up to 585mbar... for certain the v-band flange needs to be changed and a new bracket to support the back of the dpf needs to be...
  10. struikie

11mm 107j pump + sdi 038e cam installed. Problems.

good to hear that you got it sorted! JW
  11. struikie

Cayd to cfgb converstion

this would be some good info to collect... how to swap from Continental to Bosch... there are going to be al lot of people with broken 1.6 injectors ! 1500 euros for 4 injectors might also buy the ecu swap... JW
  12. struikie

1.6 R4 CR TDI CAY* Thread

yep... I had to fit a new set after only 185000km... tried an overhauled set but they were realy realy bad... JW
  13. struikie

1800rpm judder/hesitation with 11mm pump

I had the 028 906 021 GM... http://forums.tdiclub.com/showthread.php?t=312129 JW
  14. struikie

1800rpm judder/hesitation with 11mm pump

this is what my AHU did for years... we've tried lots of things to fix it, but it seems that the problem is that the engine load is so low that it starts to float and shake on the engine mounts... my guess is that a PID adjustment is needed to prevent this oscillation at this low iq... JW
  15. struikie

Golf II GTD with 1.9 AFN engine --- EVO III

I had an Audi B5 1.9 AHU which was always in lacking power for the setup it had... even with the 10mm pump with 12mm head it was still not getting the power that it should... when I switched to a full 11mm AHH pump, the power jumped 15bhp with everything else the same... JW
  16. struikie

Passat B5.5 1.9 TDI AVF turbo upgrade

I always ran second hand turbo's on my previous cars... never had any issues with these turbo's... JW
  17. struikie

PD pistons in VP engine bowl/combustion issues

started tuning at 200.000km... engine had a slight scuff in the wall of one of the cilinders... later it turned out it was because of a fault in a piston and the lip below the oil scraper broke off... we put in the AXR pistons and rods at that point... allong with the correct oil sprayers...
  18. struikie

PD pistons in VP engine bowl/combustion issues

I had an AHU engine with PD100 pistons and rods... still going strong at 230bhp 430Nm at 475.000km... JW
  19. struikie

Audi 3.0 Tdi S200v - 420hp 830nm

don't have any part numbers, but it is a BMW part iirc... JW