Search results

1. D

What do people use the AC vent in the glove box for?

My guess is it would be good for ladies makeup.
  2. D

Tennessee Member Sound-off

My Brothers are now the proud owners of a 2013 Jetta TDI in Platnium Grey Premium w Navigation.
  3. D

Tennessee Member Sound-off

Deezuhl. Murfreesboro. Not a TDI owner yet but I do own some Mercedes diesels. My brothers maybe purchasing a tdi in the next few weeks.
  4. D

Shell nitrogen-enriched diesel fuel

06 Jetta Guy Do you have a list of the stations in the Nashville area that offer the Nitrogen enricher diesel. I live in Smyrna 37167.
  5. D

Seat Ibiza TDI

That's a nice looking car. It's also my favorite color :)
  6. D

***? $1.96 / Gal in Massachusetts!

1.999 cash price in South Nashville TN off of I24.
  7. D

Greetings fron Costa Rica: Diesel Heaven

I have been to Costa Rica a few times most recently in 2004 to visit family in San Jose, Alajuela, Heredia and Guanacaste. I felt like a kid in a candy store with all the diesel vehicles that I saw. My aunts neighbor has a Kia Sportage Turbo Diesel, I also saw a Nissan Frontier Crew Cab Turbo...
  8. D

Need Your Assistance

No problem pulling up the inventory (preowned) option. Wish I could afford the spice red tdi you have. Eric
  9. D

Brazillian T2s

No problem, there are also some restored T2s for sale in the US like this one http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1973-Volkswagen-Bus-VW-Transporter-Van-Kombi-Vanagon_W0QQitemZ170198692761QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item170198692761 I dont know if it could be easily imported to Scotland if so the exchange...
  10. D

Brazillian T2s

http://veiculos.mercadolivre.com.br/vans-volkswagen-kombi/ I see a 2008 model for 34,530 real (brasilian currency) which equals 10,319.4 GBP there are others kombis on the site.
  11. D

WTB: TDI around 10K or Trade plus Cash

Walter, There's a 2000 Jetta TDI for sale in North Florida (Ocala). The only problem is the seller is pressed for time as he's leaving for Europe this Thrursday (Oct. 11). Here's what I know about the car (I don't know the owner or car personally- it's a classified ad where I am). Year...
  12. D

Yeah,here it is-the yearly(Sept.) how much is diesel rising in your area thread!

In Gainesville diesel runs 2.939 cash price (4 cents more on credit) I have seen it as high as 3.069 Regular Unleaded cheapest is 2.799. The price of diesel has remained at 2.70 a gallon or higher thru the summer.
  13. D

Astounding discovery: new diesel engine invented

The local dealer in Gainesville has a $2,000.00 Market Adjustment on all their TDI's. :eek:
  14. D

Carfax on VIN# WDBJF25H3XA920494 please

Need carfax report on this item. Please e-mail to this address: daimlerdieselcdi@bellsouth.net Thanks in advance. -Eric
  15. D

Fuel Prices Nationwide?

Diesel in Gainesville, Fl Lowest $2.10 per gallon Highest $2.29 per gallon In the begining of September it was 1.79 per gallon. It took $36.00 to fill up my 87 mercedes 300D.
  16. D

Any Canadians planing on buying a Smart car?

Pricing is listed on the web site. I believe they start at around 16,000 can to around 19,000 depending on the model and extras you get.
  17. D

Any Canadians planing on buying a Smart car?

They just sent their first shipment in July. The cars are being sold by Mercedes dealers. If anyone buys one please post a review of the car. Here's the website http://www.smart.com/-snm-0135137740-109...t%2fhome%2epage
  18. D

2004 Passat TDI PD

I actually saw a Passat TDI at work (Best Buy) yesterday morning (I parked next to it)It was dark blue with a license plate bracket from a south Florida dealer. I was running a little behind and was unable to talk to the owner.
  19. D

I can quit any time I want.....

I can quite any time I want..... I'm guilty of this as well and I don't even own a TDI
  20. D

New Audi 4.0 Liter V-8 CGI TDI with 272HP

I can just imagine this conversation with my friends. Friend: "Wow! This car has power, I thought you said you'd never buy a gas powered car." Me: "You're right, I did say that" Friend: "Well, what happend to you?" Me: " Nothing, this is a diesel" Friend: