Search results

1. BoiseTDI

Anyone with a mk3 or 99-2000 mk4 wagon they want to get rid of?

Figured I’d check here on a trusted website. Im in Germany. 👍
  2. BoiseTDI

96 Passat

So I spent a bunch of money on a new Tacoma leaving my Germany car budget at near empty. Lol Luckily these TDIs here are relatively cheap so I may snatch this critter up before I head back to the states. I had a mk3 golf Wagen for a few months and while I enjoyed it, I want something that is a...
  3. BoiseTDI

Delete

Delete
  4. BoiseTDI

Am I wrong to want to buy more than 1 mk3 golf variant? =)

I found one in my favorite color, tornado red, that’s half the price of the last one I just bought. My reasoning is, it’s better to have extra parts. Lol Plus it has the 110hp afn engine..oh and NO rust. Hahaa ;)
  5. BoiseTDI

Adjusting Idle speed

Sorry if this is posted somewhere but I couldnt find it in a quick search. Whats the best way to adjust the idle speed and what is the average and best idle speed for fuel economy? Mine seems high as is at around 950.
  6. BoiseTDI

LEDs for Mk3s

Has anyone ever heard of this company? They have outlets/websites for different countries. https://www.ledperf.co.uk/high-power-bi-led-conversion-kit-for-volkswagen-golf-3-p-13553.html
  7. BoiseTDI

Tierod replacement

Vehicle was inspected and passed…kinda. They said the right tierod needs to be replaced. Any other recommended fixes/updated while Im under there? Also, the license plate light and rear wipers dont work.
  8. BoiseTDI

‘96 Golf Variant Build stuff

I’m going to make a build thread to post up progress in the Golf and ask questions along the way now that it is officially registed and paid for. 👍 A few “before photos posted. A couple things Ive noticed are: The dash cluster and license plate bulbs especially are rather dim. Is this typical...
  9. BoiseTDI

Cruise control retrofit kit

Has anyone retrofitted cruise control to their mk3? I see online that there is a retrofit kit for around 400 euro/dlrs. https://www.kufatec.com/en/volkswagen/vw-golf/golf-3-vento-1h/?p=2 Also what about tilt steering? Pic for attn
  10. BoiseTDI

1996 Golf 3 Variant

1996 tdi golf variant, ac, heated seats, sunroof, 206k kms with only a couple spots of surface rust.
  11. BoiseTDI

Touareg Reliability?

There is a 2014 Touareg lux awd TDI with 69k miles, 1yr warranty and fresh inspection, for sale near me. I had never considered a Touareg tbh but after looking at it, I am very impressed. Dealer will not budge from $22,565, coming down from $24999. So is that a good price?
  12. BoiseTDI

SDIs?

What’s everyone’s thoughts on the mk4 SDIs? They always come up over here and cheap.
  13. BoiseTDI

Rust repair

How bad is this to repair? Yea here are a few other spots that I but this is the worst. Car has 112k kms.
  14. BoiseTDI

Minty Toyota Hilux 2.4D

15. BoiseTDI

Adding an AC to B4 Passat

Is it possible to add AC to a B4 Passat that did not come with it from the factory? Better yet, would it be too much trouble to not make it worthwhile?
  16. BoiseTDI

BMW 325 325tds Touring c/clima auto, 121k kms

What do you all think? What would be the value of something like this?
  17. BoiseTDI

Taillights?

Does anyone know what kind of tail lights these are?
  18. BoiseTDI

Wheat Beige Metallic Bora 4Motion

What does everyone think of Wheat Beige?
  19. BoiseTDI

Video walk around of the Passat

What do you all think? (Youtube)
  20. BoiseTDI

Thoughts? 96 Passat

U.S. spec 96 b4 Passat w 205k miles. 1900 euro