1. D

Resurrected '81 rabbit D

=) The old girl's a real hoot to drive.
  2. D

Resurrected '81 rabbit D

link fixed!
  3. D

Resurrected '81 rabbit D

hm. apparently decent music isn't allowed on youtube videos. :( back to the drawing board.
  4. D

Resurrected '81 rabbit D

link fixed, hopefully
  5. D

Resurrected '81 rabbit D

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1UYWpv8NWYzIKfYlihbwI-oJGnxuZl9PE A better link. That should do it! Enjoy viewing Wabbit and diesel lovers!
  6. D

FS: Performance pump by Giles at Performance Diesel Injection

Yes, it’s amazing the difference a modified pump makes! :)
  7. D

FS: Low KM AAZ ported head

... That dropped a prechamber. =( A craftsman could bring it back to life, but most likely this head's future is to give up its good parts ( cam, sprocket and 3 cylinders' worth of valves, springs and lifters, bearing caps and studs, etc) and maybe be band sawed to show port cross sections...
  8. D

FS: Low KM AAZ bottom end

Hello! Selling an AAZ shortblock. less than 5000KM (3100 miles) since the overhaul. Sadly, the head dropped a prechamber and ruined one piston. Balanced crank and rods, ARP main studs, new bearings, rings and honed cylinders. Crank nose modified and fitted with a TDI timing sprocket. Buy a...
  9. D

FS: D-port N/A intake manifold. fits AAZ and TDI

Hello! If you're interested in converting your AAZ or TDI to normally aspirated, this is a good option for the intake manifold. Also good as an upgrade for high performance turbocharging. The long runners improve low and midrange torque and can improve the driveability of a big turbo engine, and...
  10. D

FS: Performance pump by Giles at Performance Diesel Injection

Hello! I'm selling my 'Super pump' built by Giles at PDI. It is a Mk2 IDI pump built with a 1.9L cam plate and all Giles' tricks. I was running it on a 1.9L AAZ in N/A configuration (with proper 1.9L "D-port" intake manifold and dual outlet N/A exhaust manifold-- also both for sale) in a Mk2...
  11. D

92 Synchro Passat TD wagon - should I???

here's a video of the ole diesel syncro I slapped together: http://youtu.be/YB8F1cyDkNk and, while I'm busy travelling down memory lane:
  12. D

ok, let's continue this by email. check your pm
  13. D

That's my car. I built it, and I miss the hell out of it every single day. After owning almost 40 cars in 22 years (holy crap! when I think about that) this wagon is in my top 3 fav. Unfortunately, I pulled up roots and moved to Hong Kong and had to get rid of everything. It's been through a few...
  14. D

Official Spotted thread

That's my old beastie! I sold it last fall before moving to china. I miss that rattlebox something fierce. 1.9L IDI ported head, 2.5 inch mandrel bent turbo-back exhaust, 6 inch lift, etc. Search 'diesel syncro' on youtube for some fun vids of it in action. Glad to hear it's still hammering...
  15. D

2nd Annual Spring Cruise/25th Annual Jitterbug

couldn't make it, what with living on the other side of the planet and all... Looked like fun! Glad to see my old diesel syncro is still hammering around!
  16. D

Ontario Diesel GTG of Epic Proportions! Nov 13th swap meet

looks like buns are covered :)
  17. D

Sure, wrench away. just a few rules: 1:No fluid spills/leaks 2:bring your own tools if at all possible (don't want to have to spend time accounting for all borrowed stuff.) 3:Need the place looking mint for an open house the next day. I encourage you to buy my RX7. Buy the house, and I'll...
  18. D

Wow, that's generous! I don't think you should have to handle all the meat single handledly (absolutely NO pun of any sort implied there!). Unless maybe you have access to really good prices, perhaps someone else can share that task?
  19. D

Howdy fellow Dieselites! I'm feeling somewhat nostalgic, and combined with my upcoming departure from western society, I thought it'd be nice to gather some oil burners one last time. Sorry for the short notice. November 13th 11:30am-? I'll supply the venue, the BBQ and propane. Any volunteers...
  20. D

FS: VNT15 turbo, like new

hi, still have it.