Search results

1. osomphane

FS: Kerma PD150 Injectors (Seattle, WA)

Kerma PD150 Injectors http://www.kermatdi.com/servlet/the-68/PD150-injectors%2C-PD%2C-Pumpe/Detail Set of 4 injectors in working condition. Miles: 20,000 miles Price: $800 OBO Reason for selling: car is being return to stock to be sold. Part number: 038 130 073 AR Note: I've read up on...
  2. osomphane

GT1646v turbo

In the process of getting this tuned with PD150 injectors: http://www.kermatdi.com/servlet/-strse-278/-dsh--Kerma-K3-Hybrid/Detail
  3. osomphane

Is there such a thing?

I was pondering the feasibility of a new project car that would utilize a modified alh engine and fuel system (single-tank). I know what wvo and svo are, but you are right, I haven't read through everything to find if they can be interchangeable with each other (assuming wvo is filtered)... It...
  4. osomphane

Is there such a thing?

If WVO is purified, does that mean that you can mix SVO and WVO in a single fuel tank?
  5. osomphane

Is there such a thing?

As an alh engine that can run on both wvo and svo?
  6. osomphane

Performance and Oil use (505.01 or 507)

Per Mobil 1's website, M1 ESP 5w-30 has Volkswagen* (Diesel) 505 01/ 505 00 / 506 00 / 506 01... http://www.mobiloil.com/USA-English/MotorOil/Oils/Mobil_1_ESP_Formula_5W-30.aspx
  7. osomphane

Injectors in a PD, need help...

finally got the PD150's installed :D I should dyno soon...
  8. osomphane

what are the power increase steps on these motors

I think A4 and earlier...
  9. osomphane

McNally boost gauge malfunctioning...

I moved back to all mechanical gauges.. work perfectly and accurately :O
  10. osomphane

Aside from requiring, is it okay to use 507? Does 505.01 work for higher horsepower?
  11. osomphane

what are the power increase steps on these motors

In addition, I've heard that older tdi gettahs break axles when you push them, so you might want to look into something stronger
  12. osomphane

bump... anyone got a good answer to this?
  13. osomphane

Phucking Mice

happened to me too -> parked in garage and mice chewed through the windshield washer tubes :<
  14. osomphane

Best dealer in Seattle area for service

I've heard good things about Campbell Nelson, like that they are mod friendly. However, from my experience: 1) they tried to bs me on a leaking tranny 2) they changed oil and didn't plug the oil checker back in, so when I got home there was a mess in the engine bay... was not happy about this one!
  15. osomphane

Where to find VW mods online?

Oh, is he selling on his own? Anyone know what happened with that scandal (I've been off the forums for a while, so not sure what's going on...)? Are his turbo's reliable?
  16. osomphane

Chipper Recommendations?

if you're staying stock, you can get a revo tune from a revo dealer if you're going after power upgrades, Kerma can do mail order tunes which you can install yourself with a loader (this route is much better)... I think rocketchip also started doing this, but he entered the game late so I don't...
  17. osomphane

Where to find VW mods online?

hmm. I got my PD150 injectors and K3 turbo @ Kermatdi.com koni coilovers and hawk hps break pads from mjmautohaus cut off my muffler and resonator at a local exhaust/welding shop those would be my preferred places for my06 tdi's... Kerma is the only one to sell turbos specifically for 05.5+ BRM...
  18. osomphane

Funny Letter From the Dealer

whoa, i'm not the only one who has seen that :O
  19. osomphane

Which clutch kit should I get?

Sachs... I've read on the forums that light weight flywheels were not good for our application and my shatter or something... either way, the heavier flywheels are preferred.