Search results

1. G

Free VW TDI Parts

Since I no longer have my 2003 VW Jetta TDI I found these items in the basement. MANN Fuel, Air, and Cabin filter for VW Jetta TDI Part Numbers WK853/3, C37153, CU2882 respectively. Pick them Up for free or pay shipping costs only. I live in Lancaster, MA (Central Mass) E-mail me if interested...
  2. G

VW TDI Filters

I have the following VW TDI MANN filters. Found these in the basement and I no longer have my 2003 Jetta TDI. MANN CU2882 Cabin filter, MANN WK853/3 Fuel filter, MANN C37153 Air filter. $10 get's you all three. ($80 value) e-mail wa1jxr@comcast.net I'm in Lancaster, MA Greg
  3. G

2003 Jetta Wagon GL TDI for parts

I have a 2003 Jetta Wagon GL TDI. I am the original owner. Car has 265K miles and is currently not running. So I am willing to let it go as is for parts or a project car for someone. $200 and it is yours. I will even throw in 4 Nokian Hakkapeliitta 2 snow tires on rims also. If interested...
  4. G

Side Orange Light Repair

I have a 2003 Jetta Wagon and need to get inspection this month. I noticed the passanger side front orange light in the bumper is out; How do you replace the bulb? I see no screws on the outside. I removed the wheel and inner plastic fender and it was not obvious how it comes out from...
  5. G

2003 Jetta ALH CEL EGR Fault

I am getting the following fault on my 2003 Jetta Wagon ALH 16785 - EGR System:Insufficient Flow P0401-35-10 - - - Intermittent Any ideas on what is causing fault? I tried resetting couple of times with the VagCom but fault comes right back. Have MA inspection comming up so need to get...
  6. G

VagCom near Lancaster,MA?

Hi All, I need to ask if there is someone with a VagCom near Lancaster,MA who can reset CEL for me. I am getting a GloPlug error, and checked all the glow plugs are OK so I cleaned the glow plug harness with DeOxit, and want to see if that has helped. VagCom list on the main page does not seem...