Search results

1. T

Anyone familiar with farming machinery, looking for local help/parnership

Anyone familiar with farming machinery, looking for local help/partnership I'd like to visit an area around Chicago this year before planting season or before harvesting season to see if there is market for something I can do :rolleyes:. If you or someone you know are within the farming...
  2. T

Anyone heard of David @DSS

I feel stupid but if anyone knows how to get in touch with David F. at DSS please let me know. His mobile is off and mails are not answered since March.
  3. T

EGT sensor to msa15/EDC15 ECU and VCDS

I don't know if anyone is interested but I'm in the process of connecting OEM EGT sensor from 3.0 TDI to the wiring harness of msa15 ECU of my old warhorse Seat Toledo. First it might be easiest to put it in place of the IAT sensor and recalibrate the sensor and diagnostic. Maybe later to find...
  4. T

FS: 4 or 5 pcs Bosio Race520-2

Yes, these are the 7-hole versions. They are used about 3000 kms and they are here in Finland. Payment with Paypal or bank transfer with IBAN and BIC. Offers on PM.
  5. T

EDC15 flash problem

Tried to flash an EDC15V ECU 038 906 012M in an ALH Golf. There was already some tuned program which I first read an saved the file. The writing of the new remap went ok. I noticed that most of the addresses were different when reading from writing. Reading: 0x10, 0x11, 0x12 ... Writing...
  6. T

Euro PD 2.0 16V dyno

The only power enhancements are the modded turbo and remap. The lower curves are with stock ECU program. We got a bit too wild with the exhaust side modification of the turbo, hence the poor spool-up. But EMP is only 1.8 bar at max power with about 1.3 bar boost.
  7. T

Want some VNT-20 in an ALH?

Here's a true GT2052V with PD130/VE110 manifold and GT22V compressor housing in an ALH equivalent engine and A4 type body. No compromises with the integrated manifold.
  8. T

Pics inside: GT22V with ALH 1.9 tdi (Seat Cordoba)

Thanks to Lauri R. for the assembly and pics. He used adapter plate between the GT22V and AFN manifold. The same mani is used in the US-PD130 Passat. No mods are needed to the turbo! Here's a model of the adapter plate:
  9. T

Some pressure results from intake and exhaust

The car is 110 hp Passat AFN, similar engine to 1Z/AHU but with vnt-turbo, and the engine is longitudinally. The engine is tuned to about 180 hp with Race nozzles, hybrid vnt-turbo, grinded cam and custom program by Aligator and me. Boost is 1,45 bar. Some interesting results: -Max...
  10. T

cracked heads

Have you any clue on EGT? I think 11mm and 230bhp means too long injection window even with R520s and that means high EGT. I have 900 Celsius turbine inlet temp mwith 10mm+R520+1.45bar boost and smoking a bit. Maybe 180-190 bhp. Is the intercooler effective enough? What is the exhaust manifold...
  11. T

GT25R ball bearing turbo - first impression

My friend has 12mm, Race 520, and about 190 hp with 25psi boost. He has had a K04/stock K03 hybrid turbo on the AHU engined Seat(kinda like the gt15/20 I used to have). He wanted less (than 45psi) exhaust back pressure and more reliability and the local turbo shop offered a Garrett GT25R to be...
  12. T

Dyno Results: PP502 against Race520

http://pics.tdiclub.com/data/534/6677PP502_-_Race520-paper-med.JPG Here is how the Finns did it: Euro Spec 2000 Golf with 90hp AGR engine and lots of mods done to it, including 12mm pump, cam and modified pd150 turbo. Test 1: -Race520 injectors with high opening pressures and broken in...
  13. T

The 1st? Garrett GT22V on the road

Last night got it tested. Garrett GT22V from the 151hp T4 on an AHU engine. Still have to work with boost control some more, does not control maximum and fluctuates quite a bit when cruising. However, controls the engine breaking situation i.e opens the vnt and lowers EMP as wanted. Boosts...
  14. T

Help, mysterious K03 turbine wheel damage

http://pics.tdiclub.com/data/500/6677k03_turbine_1_-med.jpg The picture shows it. The car has been driven hard for 200 kkm. Mods are evry mod and just a few weeks with Bosch .203 injectors and 17 psi boost before the damage. The engine still works flawlessly, so no valves or pistons ought to...
  15. T

Opening pressure and power

Tested PP502's the other day. Two sets of PP502 injectors -one with 190/300 bar opening pressure -the other with 230/300 bar All other things equal, tested on the same car on the same day. 12mm pump, gt20 turbo, FMIC. No IQ adaptation made. Now quess which ones are faster on the 60 to 90 mph...
  16. T

Hotrod Mercedes Diesel

See for yourself, right click and save target as
  17. T

96 Passat 1Z manual cutting at WOT

My friend has this persistant problem with the Passat. It's cutting really hard intermittently at WOT and shuddering quite a bit with lesser accelerator pedal positions. When cutting, you can see with VAG-COM the start of injection numbers going wildly up and down. It feels like pushing the...
  18. T

VE 37 EDC cam plate numbers

I did the 11mm pump conversion to my 1997 Seat with AHU engine (A3 type). I used another and newer pump (0 460 404 971, ribbed surface) as 'base' and put the 11mm hydraylic head from 'a tractor'. I did check the cam plate while changing the head and the number was DE 015. I thought that this...
  19. T

11 mm pump number?

It's time for some pump update. I'm thinking of upgrading the current 10 mm low pressure pump into a 11 mm pump if i find a matching pump head for not too many Euros. What I need is the VW/Bosch part number for the US autotranny pump, with the 11 mm head. I could not find it with the search.
  20. T

Are all DSLA150P nozzles VW compatible?

We know that nozzle types DSLA150P357, -520 and -502 are compatible nozzles for the VW tdi. There are other nozzles in the DSLA150P -series. Are they also compatible if hole size is not concerned? What does the type DSLA150P specify?