Search results

1. Joe Golf

FS:PhatNoise PhatBox Digital Media Player 20G DMS

FS a PhatBox digital media player. Fits a MKIV rear CD player mount. Worked well in the MKIV Golf I had a number of years ago. Has a 20G Media Storage CD. $50 plus shipping. I have not used since 2011. Some light corrosion on case. Joe
  2. Joe Golf

MK4 TDI EGR equipment $150

Picture here http://pics.tdiclub.com/showphoto.php?photo=104400&title=mkiv-egr-equipment&cat=507
  3. MKIV EGR Equipment

MKIV EGR Equipment

Free to good home
  4. Joe Golf

Ttt Free to good home, local pick up only.
  5. Joe Golf

Just how many miles are considered for a TDI?

2012 Golf TDI with $61k As you probably noticed from the replies, people generally buy a diesel if they anticipate driving many miles a year. High mileage per year is a good economic reason for paying more to purchase a diesel. My 2002 Golf had approx 200,000 miles on it when I sold it...
  6. Joe Golf

MK4 TDI EGR equipment Free local Minneapolis PU - cooler, flex pipes and anti stutter FS Hard to find pieces, All of the stock equipment from my ALH 2002 TDI Golf. prefer local but will ship if you pay shipping. Cooler, rubber connection pipes, flex pipes, anti stutter valve. The anti stutter...
  7. Joe Golf

Enkei Racing RPF 17"x7.5 with snows for sale

*sold* Tires and wheels *SOLD*
  8. Joe Golf

Enkei Racing RPF 17"x7.5 with snows for sale

4 Enkei Racing RPF 17"x7.5 with snows for sale 4 Enkei racing RPF Wheels 17"x7.5" with General Altimax Artic snows. No blemishes on wheels, tires have 3/8" tread left. Used one full season January to early March 2013 and Only used slightly this winter, car in garage most of the winter. Local...
  9. Joe Golf

wobble between 30 - 45 mph

axle replacement after many go arounds the dealer replaced both axle assemblies. The wobble/vibration is now gone. The dealer, Luther Westside, was very cooperative during this repair process. The vehicle was purchased there at the end of 2011. In the next couple of months I'll put 10k miles on...
  10. Joe Golf

wobble between 30 - 45 mph

Over the last several weeks the mkvi has developed a wobble between 30 - 45 mph. It can be very pronounced at times. I balanced the winter wheels and tires, no help. Then I changed the wheels and tires back to the OEM summer tires, again no change. The wobble can be felt in the steering wheel...
  11. Joe Golf

2012 Golf auxiliary cabin heater?

Here is the recall data for Climate Control Perform Update 87D3 -- Climatic Software Cause: 87D3 87042599 A/C Software Update Golf Jetta platform is not the only ones effected by the heater issue see here => http://forums.vwvortex.com/showthread.php?5561778-Heater-stopped-working!&p=76251469
  12. Joe Golf

2012 Golf auxiliary cabin heater?

cabin heat software recall For those of you that are not getting heat, cycle the temperature knob off, then on full after the heat is turned on. You will get heat. I have been doing this all winter, PIA. Today the car went in for service and they said the recall for the heat control software...
  13. Joe Golf

Sirius Satellite Radio Receiver Failed!!

The Sat receiver in the 2012 Golf is loosing reception frequently. Linking , etc. The car is only two months old. Back to the dealer it goes.
  14. IMG00067-20111217-1354

IMG00067-20111217-1354