Search results

1. Y

2004 VW Jetta GLS TDI, Automatic (Tiptronic 5-speed) - 145k - Southwest Missouri

SOLD, PENDING PAYMENT. THANKS FOR LOOKING. Background, i.e. reason for selling: In an attempt to simplify, I am trying to get a daily driver that will replace the urge to ride my motorcycle, and thusly allow me to sell said motorcycle (2000 Ducati Monster 750, in case you're also needing a...
  2. Y

2004 Jetta coolant leakage at ???

While doing the 140k oil change I notice some strange pink gunk on the RH inner CV joint...following the drip path it seems that coolant is coming out of this cylindrical shaped object. I must say that I've not invested in a good manual for the car as to this point I've been depending of the...
  3. Y

2004 Jetta - rear caliper guide pin frozen.

Car: 2004 Jetta (auto) Mileage : 76,xxx I'm the second owner. First owner took car to dealer - and I should have not assumed that proper care was taken of the brake system. Anyway, after two weeks of listening to the RH rear brake moan I was finally able to remove the wheel and find what I was...
  4. Y

A Tale of Two Jettas

First, let me thank the powers that be, for the excellent resource provided by the tdiclub forums. Almost everything and anything has been discussed ad nauseum and help can be as close as the nearest search button. That being said... I've test driven two 2004 TDI Jettas, one a manual, the...