Search results

1. F

2013 passat sel no power to trunk lock, trunk/tag lights etc..)

Hey guys..got a customers car here.. problem?.. Trunk lock not activating at all, no tag lights or trunk light operation.. Have 12v to trunk lock and tag lights ect( +12v on both pins of all except lock with one pin 0v) Rear camera works fine as the tail lights etc.. also.. seems no...
  2. F

Just the front sway bar removal? Tips? Please

Hey all.. have a 2013 passat with the front sway bar bracket bushing bolts rusted and broke in half, even one of the brackets split in half!....Never seen a sway bar more difficult to remove..I removed the end links.. whats next? Is there an easier way than dropping the sub-frame or removing...
  3. F

MK 4 jetta (2001) Sunroof slider/shade plastic handle/vent needed

Hey people!..Redoing the headliner etc. and the sunroof slider I have has a broken handle.. in 3 pieces the"plastic handle/vent piece".. Don't know what else to call it? Use it to slide the shade back and forth.. Anyway I've searched all I can and cannot find one!.. Any help?? Thanx abunch...
  4. F

polarbear.. Joe poassed last Mon. His wife is having a hard time with everything..

polarbear inc.. Joe (the owner) passed last Mon. His wife is having a hard time with everything..anyone that can help her with rebuilding compressors etc?..In Ft. Lauderdale Fla.?..so please be patient with orders etc..thanx
  5. F

00819 - High Pressure Sensor (G65): Open or Short to Ground and others! Please help

2011 jetta...Well my previous TPMS fault thread died..No fix yet.. Thanx all for the help!.. now in the same week I got the G65 short to ground and also was told the rear camera no longer works.. Just mostly concerned with the G65 (code 00819) for now..No a/c now, I have replaced the RCV valve...
  6. F

TPMS light wont reset..2011 jetta

2011 jetta..Has the indirect system ( ABS sensors).. checked with vcds while driving, All 4 abs sensers read same kph, so they are working apparently?..wont reset even with vcds ( code 02214 after scan), clears then Immediately comes right back. No change in tires.. One tire was low, all now...
  7. F

What a nightmare!..Oil in coolant again!..any ideas why?

2013 passat..So some of you may have read my previous threads.. Replaced oil cooler/housing..flushed for hours.. took days to clear it out.. All looked great up til today.. Yesterday I flushed last time as water has been all clear ( maybe a residual speck or so)..been carefully checking oil...
  8. F

2013 passat ..running hot 232 cruising more info please look

So.. My wifes car had to be towed back to my shop.. had oil in coolant..(oil down, about 1.5 quarts in coolant!) replaced the oil cooler/housing.. after many flushings ( 20 or more).. oil residue in res. is almost completely gone.. probable caused by over heating ( wife notified me gauge was...
  9. F

OIL in coolant tank.. ALOT 2013 tdi

Posted in Passat thread also..jetta's get more views it seems..Delete if necessary, sorry.. Hey guys.. wifes car 2013 passat tdi sel.I have 4 TDI's..me 2011 ( rawtek delete , GREAT car!)/wifes 2013 daughters 2015/spare one 2001 jetta, son in law has new truck diesel also.. sooo...saw a large...
  10. F

Oil in coolant tank! ALOT

Hey guys.. wifes car 2013 passat tdi sel.I have 4 TDI's..me 2011 ( rawtek delete,manual , GREAT car!)/wifes 2013 daughters 2015/spare one 2001 jetta, son in law has new truck diesel also.. sooo...saw a large puddle of oil in driveway 30-45 minutes after she left.. called her to stop the car...
  11. F

kerma tune delete back to stock? How to do it..getting delete and flashzilla

Bought the Rawtek eco delete kit and the flashzilla tune for a 2011 jetta.. Now I need to return the kerma tune back to stock.. Can't find info/instructions on how to do it.. I own a shop ( mostly classic muscle car restorations) and am a moron when it comes to tuning / computers.. LOL...I...
  12. F

flashzilla tunezilla??

Are both the same? I'm kinda new to this delete.. Just wondering if one bought the others rights ( you know, the same) etc.. or which is the best for a 2011 jetta manual and a 2013 passat auto..bought the eco dpf delete ( straight pipe) from rawtek for a 2011 jetta..and ready to buy a delete for...
  13. F

map air intake sensor G42 female plug needed 2013 passat

As the title says 2013 passat sel .. have one that is cracked/broken.. know that a 2011 jetta has same plug for ( map,etc) as I'm sure many others do also..need a few inches of "pigtail" to repair..sure would appreciate any help!?.. Thanx.. Forrest
  14. F

G42 intake air temp sensor connector broken..

Well as the title says..it is the female side broken/cracked ( male sensor and body is fine)..still plugs in but not as it should..won't clip and is undependable..I can cut and replace no problem..just need the plug with a couple of inches of wire (pigtail) to spare and repair..customers...
  15. F

2013 passat code B108C left temp flap motor removal/repair?

Customers car had no cold on left vents (with a/c on) just warm in left center and left drivers vent..Got this code b108c..had "short to ground" also short to plus and then loss of calibration..cleared codes and loss of cal. pops right back..tried to "reset" to no avail.. so does anybody know...
  16. F

code B108C left temp flap motor removal/repair?

Customers car had no cold on left vents (with a/c on) just warm in left center and left drivers vent..Got this code b108c..had "short to ground" also short to plus and then loss of calibration..cleared codes and loss of cal. pops right back..tried to "reset" to no avail.. so does anybody know...
  17. F

warning lights in dash all came on..(most of them)

2011 jetta tdi..manual..72,000 miles..started the car . the ,airbag,low tire pressure, ESP/ASR and airbag lights came on.. I then disconnected battery ..started engine..lights off.. then a few seconds later all on again.( also "jerked when skid light popped on)...This is the same thing that...
  18. F

clearing dtc's with vcds..please help..

My wife's 2013 passat battery apparently is having a battery/charging issue.. anyway she was trying to start the car with a low battery and we know that can cause ALL sorts of dtc's.. dozens of them! ( after a full auto vcds scan, NOT obd scan)..Not a problem clearing them on a earlier/other...
  19. F

My god!! What happened to my mpg's ? !!

Bet you all thought it was bad news LOL!..well NO...Just the opposite...2011 jetta 6mt..70,000 miles on the ticker...owned around 7 years..never got more than 43 mpg before fix..after fix maybe 41..anyway got the kerma Q loader tune a few months ago ( lot more torque/pick-up,tires break loose...
  20. F

new egr filter... not a filter??

From my understanding from some here and dealer.. that the "new" filters are no longer a "filter":rolleyes: ...they have removed the internal filtering guts and now just "open"... so...what effect will this have on the system?? It was put there for a reason right?? I assume to catch any...