Search results

1. jeffstoked

VW Corporate Email List

Ok, so I called the 888 customer care number. They did receive my last email response and they spoke to the service manager at my dealership who said that "they didn't do the bumper damage," what a surprise. I asked the customer care guy about why they could not diagnose my A/C problem and he...
  2. jeffstoked

VW Corporate Email List

Where do I begin? A few weeks ago, I was on the highway and I heard a thud, I looked out my windows and saw in the driverside mirror that my bumper was ever so slightly, flapping in the wind. I wasn't hit, nobody was around. I've had my TDI for 13 months when this happened. I bought it from...
  3. jeffstoked

VW Corporate Email List

I see a lot of views, . . . . . but nobody can help? Any suggestions on alternative ways to complain?
  4. jeffstoked

Volkswagen to Pay College Tuition for Minivan Buyers

and now a solar panel to charge your battery, . . a coworker just bought a Beetle last week and she asked me what this thing was.
  5. jeffstoked

VW Corporate Email List

Does anyone know any VW Corporate email addresses? I emailed VWCustomerCARE, through their website, about issues with my vehicle and the lack (none) of response from my stealership. I received a BS answer from Customer Care within the 3 days promised time frame, but when I wrote back, I...
  6. jeffstoked

62.1 MPG, new best

If my point was to post my fuel economy for a TANK of fuel, I would have stated that. Ever hear of a road trip? In this case, a weekend getaway from Cuba to a laid back destination to chill, relax and set the mind at ease. I apologize for not taking a longer road trip so that I could use...
  7. jeffstoked

62.1 MPG, new best

My vehicle is stock, unless you count aftermarket tints, but I wouldn't think that messes with economy. Then again, somebody here probably could make the arguement. I due use B99 biodiesel only, year round.
  8. jeffstoked

62.1 MPG, new best

WOW, i never expected to get such skepticism by fellow TDI owners. Where is the proof that the MFI produces #'s 15% higher then actual MPG? Is pen and paper more acturate than the onboard computer? Maybe its just me but I don't see on the fuel gauge where its says preciously how much fuel is...
  9. jeffstoked

62.1 MPG, new best

MFA? if thats the onboard computer display, then thats what i used. had to take a video of it to prove it to my coworkers who don't understand the efficiency of the diesel engine.
  10. jeffstoked

62.1 MPG, new best

Came back from Key West last weekend and got 62.1mpg for the first 104 miles (Key West to Key Largo). Finished the trip at 58.3mpg, 160 miles (Key West to Doral, Fl). Loving my TDI the more I drive it.
  11. jeffstoked

Biodiesel: What's the point?

kyron, you are a little off. natural gas is drilled for just like oil, not produced from oil. the US gets the majority of it from the gulf of mexico and canada.
  12. jeffstoked

SFL GTG # 16 -- February 9, 2008

i was looking forward to this for a while, unfortunately, my car didn't make it out of the body shop in time.
  13. jeffstoked

Miami to SC State Line Rest Stop Non-stop

535 miles with the computer saying i had 95 miles left in the tank. Total trip 1591 miles, averaged 45.2 mpg. Topped the tank off and brought 29 gallons of B-99 so that could steer clear of terrorist fuel, had plenty left over. gotta love this car!!!
  14. jeffstoked

SFL GTG # 16 -- February 9, 2008

i will be there and can volunteer some time to help out.
  15. jeffstoked

Whats up South Florida TDI Community?

Count me in for Feb. Biodiesel in Miami, check out www.sol-atlantic-biodiesel.com located off 826 in Hialeah Gardens. FixxFest 4 www.vwfixx.com/fixxfest october 28, bradenton, fl
  16. jeffstoked

Atlanta - New purchase 2006.5 Silver TDI

I have a feeling I basically stole my 2006.5, I paid 21,999 for mine, it's automatic and came with all-season mats (don't think it's standard). Got it a month ago.:D
  17. jeffstoked

South Florida GTG- (Summer '07)

either weekend works for me, i'll be there
  18. jeffstoked

Whats up South Florida TDI Community?

i'm a proud owner of a new 2006 jetta tdi in doral and i'm down for a gtg in the south florida area. lets do this