Search results

1. V

Audi A6 Avant 2.5 V6 TDI Quattro

Cool thanks, just have to wait for a set to come on ebay, used to see loads around £60 a set, seem to want as much as AKE injectors at the moment :(
  2. V

Will the AFB injectors work ok in the ake engine? I was thinking of this route myself as I still have a slight shudder and some diesel knock.
  3. V

How did the injector setup go? I used carwoods, but they could only get mine to 200 bar, which was via shims. Tickover is generally good now but can get a little rough. I'm told these nozzles need to be pin tunned to run right, though not heard of that before.
  4. V

Best bet is to make sure injector is set to correct operating pressure then you should be ok :)
  5. V

mine are running ok at 200 bar though would have liked them higher, it must be the issue though for the bad running.
  6. V

What preassure did they set your nozzles to? Cant get mine above 200 bar the main injection stops working it the pilot is more than 200 bar. I'm confused now! Put my old nozzles on and they are back upto 240+ bar
  7. V

Well pop tested and only getting 150-160 bar, 240 ish with old nozzles back on injector. Sending them off for calibration hopefully tomorrow, but it's definatly why the tickover is shaffted!!
  8. V

As soon as i get my pop tester i'll know more, expecting to see 220 bar pilot and 300 main injection.
  9. V

Well my tickover is as lumpy as hell with these nozzles, I have a pop tester on the way but i'm struggling to get hold of any shims to alter the pop preassure. I've fitted no end of nozzles and they have all been fine when I've sent them off for testing, though I thought I may as well invest in...
  10. V

As far as I know :)
  11. V

AKN is the 150bhp engine, i don't kow if the Boiso nozzles fit, though I would think the difference is the actual nozzle not the injecter.
  12. V

The amount of fuel they flow is the top and bottom of it, race flow more than power plus.
  13. V

That's why I only went for the power plus nozzles. :)
  14. V

Impressive figures, will take mine in for a power run once it's ready, though I won't see anywhere near those as I only have the pp683 nozzles, remap and precat removed. Would hope around 230bhp and a fair bit more torque, feels more like my old 3.0tdi quattro now :)
  15. V

Hi All, Just wondered fjtwelve do you get any idle problems with the pp683's installed?? I've just installed a set in mine, along with a celtic remap and was fine until the 1st test run, then weve had idle shuddering. If you start the car it will tickover, give it the smallest bit of throttle...
  16. V

2.5 AEL 5 Cylinder upgrade

your right there isn't but quite a few of us on audifans.net have 5 cyl AAT and AEL cars that would like a bit more power :)
  17. V

2.5 AEL 5 Cylinder upgrade

I have an AEL Quattro have you had much work to get the new turbo to fit? What exactly did you buy? Cheers Paul
  18. V

tdi timing & duty cycle

ok i'll check it out.
  19. V

tdi timing & duty cycle

Timing is advanced, was running slightly over green line for the ael which is 65 bang on is 45 and bottom line is 25. mine is running at 67-69 just above the green line as the duty cycle flys upto over 50% if i retard it anymore. I will retard it below the green line and do some more...