Search results

1. S

FS: CJAA Wiring harness for Manual Transmission

I have a complete engine wiring harness for a CJAA with a manual transmission. from 2010 Jetta Sedan. $50 shipped
  2. S

FS: (4) CJAA Glow plugs with Pressure Sensor

I have a set of (4) Glow plugs from my 2010 Jetta with the CJAA motor. As I am converting my motor over to the 170HP CR CEGA motor I needed to replace them with Non-Pressure sensor glow plugs. They are in great shape. I know they are stupid expensive if you have one fail and need to replace...
  3. S

Something wicked this way comes......

And the wizard is working his magic once again....... CEGA....... 4Motion....... EDC...... More to come.........
  4. S

FS: CJAA CR140 Turbo

Converting my CJAA over to a CEGA and have the stock turbo. 103K miles, Always Synthetic oil, no problems at all. $500.
  5. S

FS: Mk6 Sport Steering wheel/Silver Stitching/DSG

I have a Mk6 Steering wheel with Airbag, slightly used. Silver stitching, DSG Paddles and harness. Very clean condition as it all of my stuff. Bought a 2010 6-speed and need to get one that isn't for a DSG. $350 I have pictures on request. Here is a pic that I swiped from the site I purchased...
  6. S

FS: (4) 150PD Injectors used

SOLD - Thanks to all for asking.
  7. S

Mk5 Jetta GLI Leather Seats

Was going to install them in my 2005.5 but changed my mind. The seats are heated with power Lumbar.
  8. S

FS: Full MFA Red Pixel Cluster for Mk5 TDI. 0 Miles

I have a Full MFA Red Pixel cluster for a Mk5 TDI (2005.5-2009 Jetta/Golf) The cluster has 0 Miles and the PIN code for easy installation. $250 + Shipping If you are close to Maryland I can install for another $50.
  9. S

Testing 1...2...3...

This is a test of the Nerd forum... it is only a test...
  10. S

*** KESSY "KEY NOT IN RANGE" Solution *****

For those of you with the KESSY system in your car. If you get the dreaded "Key Not in Range" error, you can still start the car using the non-published bypass. 1) keep the key in the folded position. 2) Place end of key fob to start button as if you were going to use it like a normal key...
  11. S

RNS-510 Latest Firmware, 5M Maps

3C0 "A" version. Latest Firmware Newest 5M Maps Perfect Condition with code. $950 + Shipping
  12. S

Keyless Entry with Remote Start

So my 2013 JSW came with KESSY but it lacks the remote start option. So, before I try and re-invent the wheel, has anyone attempted to add this option to their KESSY equipped vehicle? Thus far I have verified that the KESSY Computer 5K0959434B is used across the Jetta/EOS/GOLF/PASSAT/TIGUAN...
  13. S

Drivers side knee airbag....

Was doing my initial micro analysis of my new 2013 Sportwagen and noticed it has drivers side knee airbag. Not a single mention of that little item from anyone at VW.....
  14. S

2013 Jetta Sportwagen.. Let the fun begin!

Well.. Had to get rid of the Mini Cooper. The 3 German girls in the garage didn't like having a britt stinking up the joint. 2013 Jetta Sportwagen Sunroof/Navigation DSG. Platinum Gray/Black.. This will be TDI#4... Time to start researching all the nifty stuff that VWOA doesn't let us have...
  15. S

Cam Failure? Broken Valve Spring?

Hi all.. long time no see. Gave up playing with my VW to play with my daughter. Mk5.. Build date 3/2005. One of the first Package 2 Mk5's to hit US soil. Just did a timing belt at 200K about 6 weeks ago. Thing has been running like a charm. 10K oil changes since new. 3 EGR coolers and one...
  16. S

2009 Engine and Transmission Codes Released

ETKA Version 690 was released today with the wonderful addition of the Engine and transmission codes along with their prodiction dates. They are as follows: 2.0L TDI 4V Common rail 103KW (140HP)- CBEA 6-Speed DSG - KMX Installation dates are 4/08
  17. S

Proper Care and Feeding make a Happy DSG

97K Miles on my 2005.5 Pkg2 DSG and all is still well. There has been a great deal of chatter on how bad the DSG is. Thus far other than being a little unique in very cold weather on startup, i find it to be a fine piece of engineering. Some of my thought and observations: New Filter and Fluid...
  18. S

New Project - Old Drivetrain for sale. BRM w/DSG

I am starting on a new project and need to unload the old stuff. I will have available the BRM 1.9L and my DSG Transmission from my 2005.5 Jetta TDI. It will come complete with Harness and ECU. It is a Rocket chipped Stage 1+ (140 HP). Runs like a charm, has had all services on time including...
  19. S

US-Spec RNS-510.... Installed

Here it is in its grand glory. The US-Spec RNS-510 installed in my 2005.5 Jetta TDI. Sirius SAT radio is built into the head unit and fully operational. The main screen gives the ability to store any mix of AM/FM/SAT. The SD Card Reader displays MP3 tags. Thus far I have tested it with WMA...
  20. S

US-Spec RNS-510.... First Look

Here it is in its grand glory. The US-Spec RNS-510 installed in my 2005.5 Jetta TDI. Sirius SAT radio is built into the head unit and fully operational. The main screen gives the ability to store any mix of AM/FM/SAT. The SD Card Reader displays MP3 tags. Thus far I have tested it with WMA...