Search results

1. D

Micro-Can VAG COM Cable - Ross Tech

This will work with your 2009.
  2. D

Maybe I'm reading this wrong, but it looks like they are: 2005.5+ Jetta/GLI (1K chassis)
  3. D

Bottom line: MK5 and newer models. Here's the link with all the models: http://www.ross-tech.com/vag-com/Micro-CAN.php
  4. D

Stock 04 Wagon Springs

Yeah, for $110 ;-) PM'd ya!
  5. D

Stock 04 Wagon Springs

Stock 04 Wagon Springs SOLD Cleaning out the garage. I have a Front & Rear set of springs pulled at 45k to swap in Eibachs/FSD's. They're in great condition. Willing to ship or pickup in SF Bay Area. $110 Obo.
  6. D

MK4 GTI Wheel / Airbag

Yep, straight bolt on:
  7. D

Homelink Visors with Plug n Play Harness

Thanks for the props. Feel free to work it out with chudzikb. One still remaining :)
  8. D

MK4 GTI Wheel / Airbag

Well I'll take offers, but I've never seen a 3 spoke airbag that cheap. The last few sets that I've seen sell on ebay have been for $250 for the three spoke airbag alone. I agree the wheel itself isn't worth much. Now $199obo!
  9. D

One gray left! I've got the connector ready to ship. $130 priority mail.
  10. D

MK4 GTI Wheel / Airbag

I've got a nice used MK4 GTI Wheel/Airbag combo that I removed off my wagon before I sold it. The wheel is in good overall shape, with a little fading to the leather on the back side. It's really not that noticeable (I think the pics make it look worse that it is). However, you could always do a...
  11. D

Sorry for the delay. I ended up on two back to back deployments. I have two grey ones that are not spoken for yet. Unfortunately there is still no word from Germany on the availability of the harness parts. However, the piece that is backordered is not required if I just permanently mod the...
  12. D

Update: The first order has gone out today. For those of you who are still waiting, there is a backorder on the parts to make the connector harness. I'm happy to send them without, just let me know. I have 2 gray and 1 beige available still. Thanks! -Lloyd
  13. D

Update: the first four are ready to ship (users have been PM'd in the order they rogered up for one). Unfortunately I was only able to get enough parts in for 4 harnesses. The rest are on backorder. I should have them next week sometime. If so, the rest will be ready next weekend. Thanks for the...
  14. D

Interest in Factory Black Homelink Visor?

I just got an email and I may have access to a W8 Passat Sunvisor, black w/Homelink. I know this is probably more appropriate for the R32/GLI/337 guys, but is anyone here interested? It's going to be $$$ but I thought I'd see if anyone is looking.