Search results

1. I

FS: Black Forest Stage 1 Dog-Bone inserts

Price reduced to $20.00 shipped.
  2. I

FS: Inpro Smoked Ecode headlights w/fogs for MkIV Jetta

In.pro QA I've had no issues with these headlights, I replaced them with HIDs.
  3. I

no light reduction I've had no issues with these headlights, I replaced them with HIDS, the In.pros were a definite improvement over stock.
  4. I

inserts... Nope, $20.00 PLUS shipping, on your dime. :D
  5. I

Offering a new-unmounted set of Black Forest Stage 1 Dog-Bone inserts for a Jetta MkIV TDI Trans. Picked these up and never got around to installing them. The Jetta is sold and they're for sale. I'd like $20.00 OBO plus shipping. Thanks! Dane
  6. I

Offering a used set of Inpro Smoked Ecode headlights w/fogs for MkIV Jetta. Pulled these when I installed the HID headlights. Sold the Jetta, lights are for sale. Included is an extra set of main bulbs, Phillips Nightbreaker (I believe), which is also installed in the headlights, and SMD LED...
  7. I

LK Stevens GTG 2012, Proposed Dates

21st sounds great to me!
  8. I

Diesel Price volatility or not....

Interesting difference in perceptions, here in the Pacific NW, I see diesel prices jump way more than gas prices, .20/gallon or more bounces, the last two were a drop from 4.09 to 3.79, then two weeks later a jump to 3.99 a little more than a week ago. Stinks!
  9. I

Quiet down now... Wicked loud after mods.

skid plate coatings... Interesting reading, I had both sides of my defender steel skid plate shot with Line-X truck bed coating, and it did make a difference with my '03 Jetta TDI, with the SBC Stage 2 SMF Endurance clutch setup installed, attenuating the noise previously reflected off the skid...
  10. I

Fuelab lift pumps - Interest for potential group buy?

cost for the pump Whitbread- Just wanted to check with you and confirm the pump price. Based on your previous posting below, this pump will run $343.20 plus shipping costs? Are they available now? Ishmael
  11. I

help! 2001 jetta TDI cheap mods? with most Gain!

Hmmm, doesn't really compute, if your guy tunes the engine to take advantage of the extra fuel the PP520's provide, shouldn't make it more smokey, as the smoke is unburnt fuel, unless you want it that way. In any case, try the B20 route, produces a bit less smoke and seems to work just fine. Ish
  12. I

help! 2001 jetta TDI cheap mods? with most Gain!

Colorado emissions requirements Conan- I was curious, what does the State of Colorado require for emissions testing for your 2003 TDI? I have an '03 also, with PP764 nozzles, an S/T 1852 turbo and a Malone Tune, I live in Washington State, and all I did before my emissions test was to fill up...
  13. I

Exhaust system replacement

If this valve is part of the primary emission control systems, you may be covered by the following warranty: http://www.epa.gov/oms/consumer/warr95fs.txt Specified major emission control components are covered for the first 8 years or 80,000 miles of vehicle use. Check into it. Ish
  14. I

going on the dyno soon for the first time

dyno... Yeah, kind of what I'd heard as well. Any clue as to the different dynos out there, Mustang powerdyn vs. others... Ish
  15. I

going on the dyno soon for the first time

gears cog and other dyno users- When you dyno your TDI, for the record hp and tq, is that pull done in 4th gear? just curious... Ish
  16. I

Exhaust Tips, Post them!

Tips... Thanks! The tip fit the cutout perfectly! unfortunately I wasn't able to clean up the TDI before the picture :o Ish