Search results

1. V

Craigslist find: 2010 Jetta Wagon Hudson Valley, NY

My friend is interested in the car. Anyone know the seller or if he is a member here? http://hudsonvalley.craigslist.org/cto/3360691284.html Text of ad is below since it will probably expire soon... "2010 VW Jetta diesel wagon, 58K 6 spd. Manual, full moonroof, roof rack, cold weather...
  2. V

FS: Clutch from 02 Golf about 70k miles (GTA)

OEM clutch. Works fine. About 70k miles on it, so lots of life left. $50? Make offer. I'll be in Toronto April 4 to 10 and can meet around GTA. It's stored at my mom's house in Scarborough and she wants it out!!! :)
  3. V

Used Relay 180

This is a used relay that I pulled out of a Passat TDI. The plastic case was pryed open to check the relay for cold solder joints and corrosion. As such, the case is a little ugly, but everything checks out and the relay works fine. Make an offer. Thanks.
  4. V

FS: Blaupunkt Acapulco MP54 MP3/CD Stereo

This was their top of the line unit just a couple of years ago. Bought new I used this in my NB for 1.5 years. Great sound and performance. This unit features a variable color display which matches the VW backlight perfectly. Plus the screen is so large and bright I have never had trouble...
  5. V

FS: Aftermarket stereo install parts

New Metra 99-9008 faceplate kit for NB. Contains 2 different faceplates. Fits and looks great. $10 shipped New Metra 40-VW54 antenna adapter for amplified antenna. $16 shipped Opened, but not used. Generic VW antenna adapter, NOT amplified, for older VW applications that do not use the...
  6. V

FS: Spec stage 1 clutch used 65k miles

This clutch was in my 01 NB until the 02J tranny diff imploded (apparently a weak point in VW trannies). The car was never raced and the clutch works fine. Good for mildly upgraded engines. It has about (may be less) 65k miles. Not sure what it's worth, please make me a reasonable offer by...
  7. V

FS: 01 Beetle GLS TDI - 5 speed Yellow

FS: 01 Beetle GLS TDI - 5 speed Yellow *2MB Photos Edit: new clutch, used transmission (70k miles), CEL cleared Edit: lower price $7500 I am the second owner. Previous owner was also a TDIClub member. He upgraded with a performance chip and clutch. A PCV oil trap was also installed. This...
  8. V

FS: NB 16" alloys (phone dial type)

FS: NB 16" alloys (phone dial type) - North of NYC I have a set of 16" x 6.5" alloys, 5 x 100 from the NB. They are in pretty good condition with typical wear and tear. Center caps included. There is 1 rim with minor curb rash. Please see pictures for details. They can be picked up from...
  9. V

FS: Stereo wiring harness and Antenna adapter

Got an extra set of wiring harness and antenna adapter (A4). These will allow you to install an aftermarket stereo into you Jetta or Golf. The antenna adapter only fits the A4 factory amplified antenna with the integrated power feed. These are new! $15 shipped. Also have an extra A4 antenna...
  10. V

FS: New BFG Traction TA 195/65/15 NYC Area

These are brand new tires from Tirerack. Still tied together with the shipping straps. One of the popular ones here at the club and very good rating on Tirerack. Fits A4 vehicles. I decided on 16" tires so these are for sale. I can drop them off in areas around 10601 and 12533 or anywhere in...
  11. V

Rewire horn with old momo hub (no airbag)

I've had enough of the factory steering wheel. Its a good reason to put my old momo wheel on. Unfortunately, I don't have the newer hub, does anyone know how to wire the horn button to work with these cars? I already know how to fool the airbag controller. Thanks. BTW. Is there a newer hub...
  12. V

FS New BF Goodrich Traction TA 196/65/15

These are brand new tires from Tirerack. Still tied together with the shipping straps. One of the popular ones here at the club and very good rating on Tirerack. Fits A4 vehicles. I decided on 16" tires so these are for sale. I would like to get what I paid, just over $280. I will drop...
  13. V

Requirement to plate 00 TDI in Westchester NY

What's the current regulations to plate my 2000 TDI in Westchester NY? Are there emmission tests? Or just a safety inspection? Thanks.
  14. V

FS: Used Sprint 520 nozzles (Kerma 0.205s) *SOLD*

I purchased these from another board member a few months ago. I have decided not to put them in. They have about 8k miles on them so they are still very new. Please PM me for details or to make an offer. Thanks.
  15. V

Airbag warning light

My airbag warning light came on yesterday and is not going off. I can't scan the codes since I have the 6Q0-909-605-A controller and my Vag-Com is the 'dumb' interface type. Does anyone have a Hex-Com or other intelligent interface for Vag-Com that can help me scan the codes? It'll have to be...
  16. V

Need ETKA lookup for part#

I'm looking for a part number for the 'Conductor Strip with integrated transmission Fluid Temperature Sensor' for the 01M auto tranny. If its handy, could you also give me the book time for labour hours to re&re this. Thanks
  17. V

Free CarFax reports...

Not sure how long this will last... http://www.komotv.com/hotlinks/
  18. V

Auto tranny problems

01M tranny Eprom level 4606 What is the 'hot running program' when the temp reaches 137C? I think my tranny is overheating in city traffic, what could be causing this? The original tranny was replaced under warranty, this problem started not too long after replacement. Could they have some...
  19. V

Vag-Com laptop *sale pending*

NEC Versa P/75 Pentium 75 16MB ram 500 MB hard disk No CD Floppy Windows 98 already on system Vag-com (unregistered) on system Ross-tech recommends at least a Pentium 100, but a P75 runs fine and many are using a similar setup. The battery is weak, it reports low battery (with alarm that can...
  20. V

FS: GTA - OEM 15" Steelies w/ covers

FS: GTA - OEM 15\" Steelies w/ covers These are OEM steelies and wheel covers from an 01 Golf. 5 x 100. The wheels are in good condition and so are the covers...except for one cover, it is missing the VW emblem in the center cap. The four steelies have worn Conti tires that are almost at the...